Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Midwest Graffiti Scene

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by PUTS, Dec 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I've never seen the graffiti scene in the midwest other than a bit of stuff in Omaha Nebraska. If you guys got any flicks post them here.

2. Asop

Asop Member

Well, I live in Chicago and there is a fuck ton of graffiti here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. echoV

echoV Senior Member

took a trip out near St. Louis a few months back, and tHOse fckrs have that whole interstate-area bombed..
    there's even a wall that runs along the Mississippi River that the city seems to let writers paint on.
    the homepage had 3 days worth of flicks posted too

4. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

@asop well shit man get some pics and post them haha.

5. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

@ EchoV The whole interstate area bombed? Damn do you have any pics of that? That would be amazing haha.

6. echoV

echoV Senior Member

7. echoV

echoV Senior Member

8. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Oh wow thats sick haha.

9. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Found this while i was looking through some pictures i took. This is from when I was out in Iowa this summer.

DSCN3373.jpg

10. Stove_AL

Stove_AL New Member

Hey, @Stove_AL here from tiktok and Instagram. I havent met many other taggers in Iowa personally. But if anyone is from Iowa especially the DSM area hit me up.

11. ShØgun

ShØgun New Member

I live in a bigger Midwest city and there's tons of graffiti here, I don't know what you're on about.

12. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Member

Chicago, any larger city in Ohio, St. Louis and Kansas City Missouri, Minneapolis, Milwaukee/Madison Wisconsin
    Indianapolis
    Louisville
    Maybe you need to be more near the lakes or eastern Midwest but there is plenty of graffiti in the Midwest and has been for decades
    Scribble jam was Cincinnati
    Paint Louis in St. Louis
    Early regular graff Jams in the us based in the Midwest. It’s not hard to find these things out

13. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Member

You really have to be in a large city/metro area in the us to see graffiti. Maybe that’s your problem. Don’t know. But I do know iowa isn’t that far from Chicago so your statement is super shaken at best and uniformed

14. Stove_AL

Stove_AL New Member

Must just be an Iowan thing because I haven't seen any really out here. I have a seen maybe a couple of tags in DSM but I don't live there. I live in a smaller area.

15. AMEX

AMEX New Member

Not much in Lincoln some high schoolers and a couple older writers. Omaha has a couple big crews notably NME and a few TKO guys, and some solid piecers. It's not everywhere though you have to look for it.

16. LostWrld

LostWrld New Member

I’m in Omaha but I’ve explored 95% of the city and I’ve found so many heaven spots that NEED to be bombed. They would be so clean.