Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Gold Or Black?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by BAZE, Mar 10, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ghrm237890

ghrm237890 Banned

2. Con-Artist

Con-Artist Senior Member

Idk if it's just me, but black doesn't go over anything for shit, especially chrome or painters touch2x... The chrome problem I would exspect, but painters touch? In my oppinion. Don't get black. Y spend 6$+ on black or any other stuff like that when painters touch is free?

3. soath

soath Elite Member

i heard black won't go over Krylon but gold will. I am painting with old Krylon today and can't afford any mistakes, anyone know about his?

4. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

It all depends on what you use it for, for illegal shit use black.. for legal shit/commissions, when you have the wall all nicely covered with roller paint then use gold, and if you have to work on details, and half empty gold can can do magic.. For bombing there are better cans, cheaper brands, that you don't mind wasting, also the black/gold won't cover most of the chrome, because they are made in the same base. Brands like molotow are clever, because they made their chrome cans with a diffrent base, so their paint will cover over chrome.. Both of the brands are for fancier shit, pieces, murals imo. If you have access to cheaper cans(free cans)use these for more rough shit, if you have enough skills the brand name dosen't really mather that much, (if the cheper brand cans aren't total bs) it's all basically about the comfortableness

Oh and, if we get into the details, then black smells a little better than gold, lol

5. soath

soath Elite Member

bump this question... T minus 35 minutes until I have to find out for myself with no chance of return.

6. soath

soath Elite Member

yeah huge mega props BS, thanks guys that is exactly the advice I needed.
    ;)

I did my own lil test, seems fine. whatever.

7. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

gold and black go over krylon...

8. soath

soath Elite Member

yeah thanks. a little late but the krylon wouldn't cover at all. it was like water, pink water.

9. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

don't use german montana. use spanish montana. it's cheaper & better quality

10. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i like black just cause my friend racks them and sell's them to me for 3 bucks each ( call me a pussy but im not the one thats gonna get bagged) but yeah i also like high pressure with alot of fat caps it gives your a really interesting look

11. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

Gold is the best but so expensive