Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Myths & The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordloss, Sep 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

how do u explain all the siteings and shit then? anyone ever seen a ufo or other things like that?

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

where there's a hoax or legend, there's followers and people who claim to have seen it. like bigfoot. the guy died and his family admitted to it being a hoax. yet there's still a ton of people who follow it religiously.

also much like christianity.

3. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol, watched an episode of Manswers.... n they said that ppl claimed having sex with a dog or horse feels extremely better than having sex with a female human.....lol

4. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

lol manswers i love that show man

yeah like this one time, i saw a light in the sky, and it was flashing...

...airplane?
    I THINK NOT!!!

5. 0lick

0lick Banned

Ghost Busters!!

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N17xaMo9axU

7. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

see i dont beleve in ghosts
    i beleve the origional moon landing was staged
    i do understand both sides of the argument for those but for me to beleve in a ghost id have to experence it first hand.....

and as far as freaky shit... talk about telepathy... i got a twin sister and we can almost read each others minds... like im in philly shes down in nc....

now if only i had telekenesis i could trick people into thinkin there was ghosts..........

8. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

ufo arnt nothing but fast gingers n chubecabra is just a ginger who likes goats

9. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

the world would be a better place if you never spoke again.

10. toxus

toxus Elite Member

myths, weird shit ect

11. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i know fanny , i know

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

i don't remember where but i saw gesus said street lights turn off when u pass under them? with fanny too? well i noticed that shit too. it's happened about 40 times where street lights turn off when im passing under by foot, car, bike, anything. i also thought it was fuckin weird. always thought it was something fucked up with the sensor (like the light from a car makes it seem day or something) but i dunno how to explain by just walking. it happened a lot with friends around too so ppl can vouch for me.

what i think is weird is some sort of connection throughout all things. best way i can explain it is when you feel like you're talking to someone, but you're not saying anything. you're both on the same page, you just know, but barely anything happens in words. happens a lot on drugs cause i think you're more susceptible to this sort of a sense while high, and when people come down they just don't bother realizing its still there. i dunno i did a shitload of drugs and i just got to the point i can still sense it sober to a certain extent. has a lot to do with how you use your mind. like tripping and making the visuals with your mind. you gotta train it but as soon as you can do it, you control the visuals and shit around you just by focusing. fucked up

13. Nem

Nem Elite Member

i totally agree with you.

and a lot of people have experiences on mushrooms etc. where they're with someone and they just know how the other person is thinking and what their feeling.

my experience was me and a buddy of mine ate abotu a gram or 1.5 ish each of cubensis. and we had a trip and all that, and had a good time, but coming down i was like "dude, ya know that one movie?" and he said
    "uhhh, a scanner darkly?" and im like, "WHAT THE FUCK!! how did you know that!"

and he said he could just tell by the way i said it.

fuck. i swear, mind reading, telekinesis, etc, its all real. but like spetz said it just requires mind training. hardcore mind training. mind training to the point where you can manually send out serotonin. haha. that would be ridiculous...

14. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

:mad:

15. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

u fail.

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

bitch i am ginger u are an anoying ginger seriously

17. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

gingerfight!

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

fuck e fights if he wants to fight ill see him in orlando in 2 weeks

19. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

GINGERDEATH!:p lol

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hahah so i had a study hall last year with like 20 kids or something from different grades and shit, and nobody knew eachother at all except me and my friend, and no one knew eachothers names or anything, but this one day near the beginning of the year, this kid that sat near me guessed every single person in the class's first name on the first try, and he got them all completely right. shit was insane.