Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Myths & The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordloss, Sep 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

he probly stalked everyone. <_<..

2. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

i stalk people. just like i know your name is ernest burtowski... <_<

3. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

I heard if you look in a mirror and says biggie smalls 3 times he appears and shoots your face off.

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

You heard wrong then.

We just had a power cut..... Was not funny ghostly wise.

5. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

why, does the power company use a ghost to come collecting when you fail to pay the bill?

"wwooooooo... crackhead, pay me for your electricity..... wooooo"

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

What a cunt.

7. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

you love me. I'm a loveable cunt haha.

I saw a ghost once, no joke. The house I grew up in in the ghetto was supposedly haunted, and one night when I fell asleep on the couch, I woke up and saw someone that looked like they were waering a faded gray old fashioned suit was pacing back and forth... right through the kitchen table.

Not cool, I assure you. I'd rather deal with the ghost debt collectors you guys have.

8. BombingSciences Bitch

9. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

no, I'm serious. I was a little kid tho, so you can chalk it up to sugar and a hyperactive imagination. Also, like I said, I had just woke up.

I don't believe in ghosts, so to this day, I'm pretty sure it was my brain working overtime. Looked like a ghost, tho. I lived in a town that was originally built around the same time that we became a state, so it had history.

10. capitol

capitol Senior Member

i seen a ghost or an alien or something once..i was at my dads and he lives in the really dense woods of northern saskatchewen and i was lookin out the window at like 2 a.m...it was really quiet and eerie then my dads dog suddenly ran into the bushes and when it came out some really fucked up shadow figure was fallowing it..it wondered into a field following my dog..i thought it wa smy dogs shadow until my dog came back to the house. Then i seen the shadow walking around in the middle of the field doing circles and shit thne it went back into the bush. Aparently theirs a couple of souls wanderin around the forest..ionno. it was fucked.

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

devil worshiping, dabbling in witch craft, appemting to talk to spirts, talking to the dead... some times the things that your search for arent always the things you want to find, once you unlock some doors there open forever....

ive also had alot of spells put on me (i forget who said u but said there mom was cursed by gypses) but my dads ex wife he was with for awhile was DEEPLY into SanterĂ­a and was a very powerful witch, or so alot of people say but she put a shit load of spells on me when i was younger minus the 5 attempts she tried to make on my life herself, she was very controlling and my fauther loved me and she couldnt handle him loving anything else..... i remeber when i was younge about 8 or so when all this was going on we used to have old cubans guys come to the house and and cleanse it, there was times when people wouldnt even enter our house because of the dark spirts that where in there...

to this say when my family get psysic readings none of them see, they can tell us stuuf about family members that would soon happen in a month or so, or thing that someone has never told anyone... but not one of them has ever seen or said a word about me and we've had several diffrent readers with a few readins, i dont know if that has anything to do with it but its also weird but yeah shit no joke but ima stop talking i burry some things for a reason

12. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

CRN I'm going to put that money-ghost bit in my sig because when i picture it in my minds eye it's just funny looking.

mane, i had to deal with a couple different ghosts in my house for awhile, one of them was pretty quiet and kept to himself but still creeped me the fuck out when id see him in my room at night, the other just kinda.. walked around upstairs for a little bit, make the floors creek, then disappear. they have since stopped/slowed down their shows.

but there have been far more out-of-this-world type shit goin' on with my family since before i was even born. and i love story telling.

13. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

"maaaaneee.... paaaay uppp.... or we'll turrrnnnn offffff yourrrrr pooowweerrr woooooo"

fuckin crazy ass power company collector-spectres.

=P

14. BombingSciences Bitch

15. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

for about 4 months straight at night thier were shadows and shit walking up my hall way and staring into my room from the hall way it tripped the shit outta me and it no way it choulda been drugs or ne shit like that coz im pritty much straight egde apart from sex and alcohol coz we all need that any way then my mum came into my room once and sed why are you up blah blah blah and i explained then she sed i was imaging it but i still didnt think so and about 2 weeks later she starting seeing them and they were coming in her room and shit so we moved house and later found out thier was a triple murder in that hall way..

yes i belive in ghost, spirits and lost souls

16. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

gesus man im stoked that someone knows whats up wiht all this shit lol

17. capitol

capitol Senior Member

triple murder in the house you guys lived in?How did the retailers cover that shit up?

18. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

Ok doods who had sleep paralysis don't worry about it. Its what happens when you wake up from a sleep state called REM stage 4. Its when you're having the vivid dreams and everything and what your body does is basically paralyze you to prevent you hurting your self by flailing around or whatever during these dreams. Some times people wake up during this state and are unable to move or speak. Don't freak out about it its for real and its a natural thing.

Its also the same reason why in when you wake up sometimes your hands or feet feel semi stiff or paralyzed

19. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

hahaha

20. aRXV

aRXV Member

wtf... you kids are fucking strange.