Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Myths & The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordloss, Sep 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

pft i think they told my dad i dunno do they even need to?

2. urbanpirate

urbanpirate Senior Member

i saw this ufo once, no lie. i was like maybe 7 or 8 but i remember it like it was yesterday. i was watched this show on ufos a couple days before, and i really wanted to see one.anyway we were driving down this busy street and i look out the window and i saw it and i knew exactly that it wasn't a plane of a helicopter. it was hovering, grey/sliver , disc shape but it was like stacked like a cake, kinda hard to explain and i was like, mom look! a ufo! but she was driving s she wouldnt turn to see and then i poited it out to my little brother, so he could vouch for me . after lookiing up ufos on google i found a picture of a ufo that looked EXACTLY like what i saw [​IMG][/IMG]

other weird stuf.... uh One time me and my friend took a videocamera and hooked it uo to the tv on record and pointed itat the TV .(its suppose to create an infinite loop and a weird frequency some people say ghosts work on.) we recorded like 20 minutes of it , and looked back at it , andthere was this weird flash, so we slowed it down and there was , it looked like , a man sitting a a desk , semi- shaved head, devilish looking face and his eyebrwos and eyes were in a position where his head was tilted down as if he was glaring at us. he had a white t-shirt on and behind him looked like a bookshelf. Needless to say it scared to crap out of us.

many expieriences with ouijia boards, stuff like that. also , sometimes when we play the radio in my moms car this weird clicking starts, and sounds exactly like morse code. its weird but idk.

some people in my family and i have dreams that come true the next day or a couple days later, or sequentiously. that happened more often when i was a kid but still happens now and then.

and theres a ton of stories told to me by people i trust greatly but id rather not talk about them

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  3. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

Cracked ground on the radio, or faulty brushes on the alternator. I installed car stereos and alarms for mad long, I saw shit like that regular. If it's a tape deck, more than likely the tape head is slipped.

No ghosts, just shoddy craftsmanship. Sorry.

4. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

this used to happen to me too.

5. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Oh please shut up with that photoshop.

6. urbanpirate

dude i said i found that on google, and what i saw just looks like that so step off

7. urbanpirate

thanks , i was wondering what that was

8. shine123

shine123 Member

aroslol feen is a bull shit lier ghost arent real and if u think they are u can suck my dick

9. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

shit this guys a gangster, lets all pm him cock pics

10. capitol

capitol Senior Member

Well normally people are super repulsed from living in a house were people died.

11. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

urban that clicking shit is jupitur the plant i watch the discover channel last night and it said that late at night if you are listening to an am radio sometimes you start hearing things like clicking and waves things like that to some poeple it sounds like waves craching and woodpeckers and it scares the shit out of them i had it happen to me once i was 6 and started crying.

alien storys read if you want.
    like 3 years ago me and my dad went out on a day just with eachother so we went to the city(SF) iwe were coming back to like navato (you go back over the bridge) and dicide to stop and go up to those old army bunkers and look at the bay. we get up there and after about 10 mins of us talking we see this thing swoop down over the bay faster than anything i have ever seen. it didnt really have a shape just like a disk a color moving so fast it was like a blur. we then both saw it shoot up in the sky.

other alien story

ok driving home last night and i was with my cousins. i looked up and saw this light i thought it was a star but i kept looking and it was like pulsing in rythm every second i thought it was a plane but it was just a singel light to far away to be a plane or anything human and it wasnt a start because it was like yellow with a dash of pink just pulsing i still have no clue what ot was.

ghost story

i remeber from when i was like 4 to 8 i could never walk down my hallway i had to run i always felt that i was being followed and watched. and if i would sit at the end of the hall way i could some time see a white figure at the end of the hall just standing there.(ong i am freaking out writing this sorry)

sound/ghost story (dont worry last one)

since i was about 10 when i go to sleep or am silent in my house hear a like low humming/ high pitched scream in my head and i cant get it out unless i start doing somthing. then one night when i was like 11 i had a dream and heard some sound in my dream and for some reason it scared the living shit out of me i couldnt movei woke up sweating and just hearing the screaming yell in my head i could never make out what it was saying and when i go to sleep if i think about it the screaming comes back.

can anyone help me make any of these things out like what they are or how to stop them PLZ

12. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

holy shit , i was reading lordloss' post ^^^ the one with the ghost in the hallway, and my fucking dog jumped on my stairs and started barking up at my hallway, and im home by myself!!! im scared as shit, i think im gonna watch some BET, that always calms me!lol

13. ChewSA

ChewSA Member

dude last night i was watchin some p0rn and i heard this voice saying "mm hot stuff" and it came from behind me. i looked back and there was no one there, i freaked out like really bad so i rewinded the tape and watched that part again and i didnt hear the voice so i calmed down.
    another like 10 mins pass and i hear the same voice "i love it" after that i completely freaked out, i didnt watch more p0rn since then...freaky shit.

14. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

maybe it was the ghost of an old man masturbating behind you?

15. toxus

toxus Elite Member

LMAO

And liar at the same time.

16. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

17. urbanpirate

yo dude I saw something liek that like last week. i was outside walking the dog right, and i saw this bright red pulsating light, it was too low to be a plane,and i couldnt make out anything other than the single bright light too. weird.

18. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

dude the last thing isnt a ghost its called tenitus or sumthing i get it too its just like a sorta ringing in your ears when its really quiet.
    my stepdad was playing really loud music with his freinds and he damaged his ears and now he has it permanently.

ps any storys about the chupacabra?

19. bit.CHEEZ

bit.CHEEZ Senior Member

if ghosts exist whats after death then?

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

ghosts are here when we open gateways between our's n theyre's world or if someone dies and hasn't fulfilled what they were meant to do