Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Cans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MASH ONE, Apr 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

i found dis stuff called valspar at lowes i like it and it female can with euro cap cant figure out which one it is

2. 0523jk

0523jk Banned

010-64221113

北京翻译愿意与各机关、企业及个人携手合作,建立良好的长期的合作关系,为您提供优质高效的翻译服务,为中外文化、技术、贸易交流做出自己应尽的义务和贡献。北京翻译公司通过流程控制、专业分工、质量管理等运作方式,为客户提供全面、准确、优质、快捷的翻译服务。北京翻译是领先业界的大型专业翻译公司,在翻译公司和客户群中享有盛誉,提供国际会议同声传译、同声传译培训、法律翻译、技术翻译、医药翻译、IT翻译、财经翻译服务,一家素以品质著称的翻译公司。品牌效应:北京翻译公司经过长期的苦心经营,以质量、信誉和服务在恶劣的市场竞争中脱颖而出,成为翻译公司业界的一面旗帜。本公司同声传译员先后为党和国家领导人、联合国秘书长科菲·安南(Kofi A. Annan)、美联储主席艾伦·格林斯潘(Alan Greenspan)、英国首相托尼·布莱尔(Tony Blair)、巴基斯坦总统佩尔韦兹·穆沙拉夫(Pervez Musharraf)等多位中外重要领导人担任同声传译,参加过的大型国际会议200多场。本公司同声传译员的出色表现给中外嘉宾留下了深刻印象。热切期望您的来电垂询:010-64221113

3. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

i have no idea what you just said but velspar is nice for the most part

4. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

wat is up wit these crazy chinese randomness writing and stuff

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

just people spamming. they get banned though, im sure the mods will take care of it.

and h20 is horrible paint. id rather use a can of colorplace over it.

6. Jet

Jet Elite Member

colorplace is actually nice paint. it flares well

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

the red is alright, the black is a bit too watery, the white is decent, and the green doesnt cover very well. those are all the colors we have here lol

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

yeah the caps on vaspar are black dots its a medium, also i noticed today that lowes has a shit ton of colors in one called home accents? any body used it before? its just tempting cause theres a crazy amount of good colors. It to comes with a black dot.

9. brooklynbombs

brooklynbombs Member

well first off, don't really go with krylon except for maybe your outlines and accents because it fades. But with the H2O, i heard it comes off the wall and fades really bad.

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

thats because its water based.... hence the name.. H20. Theres nothing wrong with krylon. Its not the best but it works just fine... except for the crappy new caps

11. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

i use krylon all day...real nice colors if u kno wer to look...them new cans r wak ass tho..

12. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

the new caps on 'em arent too bad for fills

13. brooklynbombs

brooklynbombs Member

Krylon is straight if your livin on the cheap but when you start putting up some nice shit...you want it to be prime and fresh as hell.

And about caps...

RUSTOS

14. Thickalick

Thickalick Member

The new caps on the "improved" Krylon suck, they made it so any caps you own won't fit on them. Don't know why they are replacing them... but soon they'll all be crap like that. So watch out Krylon users.

15. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

the new caps are taking over my wallyworld i go to for paint.i hate krylon now idiots should change it back the only thing it is good for is calligraphy tags.i found in target in the home improvement tool type section this stuff called DAP it had a ny fat and 3m photo mount has a calligraphy cap it is black and yellow

16. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

anyone no how good that Design Master paint is they got alot of colors

17. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

i see im not the only one suffering from the new krylon caps. i couldnt care less what they did with them, as long as they were still removable...which they arent:(
    no more ultra flat:(

18. Phantazm

Phantazm Senior Member

They're alright kind of like krylon get rid of the tips though...

19. Awf3000

Awf3000 New Member

glow in the dark

Anyone check out krylon glowz? ive always thought that a glow in the dark tag would be a pretty clean effect or like a trowie with it or somethin'.

20. noxi

noxi Elite Member

they fade hella quick from what ive heard.