Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

hahaha im zk's son? ..actually im zk's brother but ok. i hang out on MEENS nuts?? thats pretty fukin hilarious..kid grow the fuck up, dont throw stones if u live in a glass house.. u come on here commenting on kids who put in 14 times the work u ever will. just look at the pretty pictures nd stay shut..... and did u say u WERE on some homo shit? rofl im done

2. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

PM me to see wats up

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  3. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

ewww true he gonna paralyze u by rapin u in da ass.yuck.homo ass ni99a everything u say sound gay haha go beat off 2 earsnot

4. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

5. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

bump hyper...doin his thang hahahaa wut happened to fks??? lol

6. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

hahah more then one dude use this account but ya know what...ill pretend i did say that...

did it ever say he didnt get up?...no?...he obviously paints otherwise thosepictures wouldnt exist...durr i give him credit the dude does get up alot...i just wish he put a little more time into it....

all it said was work on leter structure and shit....and u know what?...i couldnt give 2 shits what u guys think...u dont even know what i write now...andi dont do graff for people like true...i do shit for me...

thas the problem with writers nowadays...allpeoplecareaboutisgetting up...when graffstarted out it was about getting up...WITH STYLE...geez...why u think everyone good left and stopped painting new jerz?....the majority of it looks like crap...
    but there are a few people who stick out....

not saying everyone sucks...just most people...and now i know im gonna get a thousand responses "Yo WhY u Th1iNk YoU So KoOL FiGHt M3"...u guys sound like bickering children.....

all the good crews in jerz read this shit and laugh at u guys...do u not realise it?....the term "bombing science guy" is now almost synonymous with faggot.....so keep calling each other out...painting little ugly cows.....sucking each other off....and thinking ur the shit...its quite ammusing in my opinion

7. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

AND nj hater guy...if ud rip me in a battle...then ok...watever...i never said im better then everyone....?????...if u could beat me in a battle then im happy...it would mean heres another person in nj who would understands the world of graff even a little....i cant wait to move....

8. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

hahahaha wait..... did someone named NJ HATER GUY....

just make a comment about people not saying nice things...?...hater guy?....not saying nice things....wow

9. bigolpeanut

bigolpeanut Senior Member

10. HellEnArrDeluX

HellEnArrDeluX Senior Member

11. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

big ol peanut?....are u reffering to me?.......

12. bigolpeanut

if your cees yea..why are you him

13. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

nah haha...just other dude called me out for a batlle so i wasnt sure...jw....

did wako and cb4 go over then goze then?...or is that the other side?

and that elu and scet are dope...feeling the characters...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  14. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

diiiiickrider 2bad dat ni99a dnt like u
    CHUPA!

15. ELNREIGNSANITY

ELNREIGNSANITY Senior Member

16. bigolpeanut

its the other side

17. myteamballupinurdreams

myteamballupinurdreams Senior Member

18. topgun

topgun Senior Member

on the real i paint cuz i do my shit and my own shit. i dont do it for any one but my self you dont like it idc cuz i paint for me i like my shit and yea i got some wak ass shit i know that but im not comeing on here talking about how good i am and how much ups i have like most ppl on here and most of the spots i go to are chill spots that i got and its what ever i just post my shit on here for laughs cuz all it is is ppl criticize other ppls shit but like i said i paint for me no one else ......... peace

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  19. WAX HOOVER

WAX HOOVER Senior Member

20. WAX HOOVER

WAX HOOVER Senior Member