Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. fakename

fakename Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by njhaterguy [​IMG]
    The 'E" on hire is disgusting. Overall its just the same old straightletter bullshit that he's trying to pass off as a piece. Gotta give him credit for trying. oh wait, no I dont.

lol i dont even gotta say anything, youve said enough!

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y60_foralldebts_jocker2.jpg
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y60_foralldebts_jocker1.jpg

and my favorite!!!

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y60_foralldebts_jocker.jpg

2. fakename

fakename Member

lol..so dope your own crew pretends to not like you when i talked to them right?

93-97? prove it..no one remembers you cause you didnt do shit..

proooovee it.

3. FALL OUT BOY

FALL OUT BOY Senior Member

wow hahaaaa oh no let me cry. 05 just got back in the game. never said dude didnt have ups, gave him props 4 that. tacoe hasent gotten better since 05. look at my shit in 05 and look at his. i got much better and your still doing the same shit. yeah shit was cool then and you had alot of ups. 3 years later and youe doing the exact same shit. and 4 all the shit you post about me, you still wont meet up and fight. i'll burn you at peiceing and i'll beat the snot out of you. your just proveing your an internet pussy. yeah tacoe was dope in 05 and wack as fuck in 08. battle or fight. your such a soft ass fag. hahaaaaaaaa let me go hide in shame.

4. FALL OUT BOY

and my throwies from 05 will STILL burn most dudes throwies 2day.

5. topgun

topgun Senior Member

haha bro stop adding more drama to this thread and just shut the fuck up

6. fakename

fakename Member

you pm me telling me all your legal shit and how you cant fight in the street, and tell me you might show up, when i tell you where ill be..
    everything you say on here is just to act hard and try to impress these lil kids, those that talk the most shit on the internet, dont do shit in person.

all this time of you, meen, njhaterguy and whoever else has a crush on me telling me how your gonna fuck me up, and "punch me in the face"
    and yet my face still goes unpunched...

enjoy your day trying to impress the internet while the rest of us actually do shit.

and a few tags and a piece at a chill wall is not "doing dirt"

but nice try.
    i dont need to try to seem tough in front of everyone so if you have anything else to say, feel free to pm, show up where i told you to, or keep expressing your love for me on here through anger..which ever way is alright with me.

7. topgun

topgun Senior Member

8. FALL OUT BOY

fagget i already posted MAKE tags from 95 and puregraffitti got afew old ups from me. it got a peice i did at the old jc hall of fame from 95. i dont need 2 prove shit 2 you. and alot of dudes in my crew are fucking dickrider, no shit that dont meen they dont got my back 2 the death. and most dudes in your crew that i know say how they dont even chill with you like that and how your just loser and dzel's boy. hahaaaa your still a fucking pussy. fuck all that shit, meet me 2day and bang out tuff guy. im sure all these young kids would love 2 see me beat your wack ass down. hahaaaaa looks like i got under your skin something serious. hahaaaa look at this fag get mad. boo hoo

9. basket case

basket case Senior Member

honestly, you guys can go back and forth on the internet but the only ones who care are the little kids who would want to suck you both off bring that shit the pms, both of you guys should be more mature about this situation i know you guys got spots just battle and say farewell, this shit dumb as hell, how many times does this happen? and where does it go? aint noone dick riding anyone its called paying respect to where its due

ZKae for president 08...i am not a crook

10. AlwaysAskingWhy

AlwaysAskingWhy Member

yo aek why dont you just post these flicks your speak of, i would assume you would want to shut people up.

11. Dahht Dood

Dahht Dood Senior Member

stop all this fucking beef. its rediculous.

12. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

holy sh** whats going on with this thread people suppose to be postin stuff up and talking about sh** this shit is dead...

wake up people!! lol

featz.

13. DUCK&COVER

DUCK&COVER Senior Member

well, since beef is going on...might as well ruin it with a post with an actual picture.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3076_2549595902_e24b687ef6_o.png

caught in chicago, btw.

14. DUCK&COVER

DUCK&COVER Senior Member

oh...and one more.

stolen

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3068_2576766886_9ef08bd396.jpg

15. clockworks

clockworks Senior Member

16. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

17. ndabkeastc

ndabkeastc Senior Member

so im saying shout out to kuma he was in american gangsta haha also shout out to lilly allen i <3 her

18. FALL OUT BOY

they already bin posted and i would gladly post them again but im at the fucking librery doing all this shit talking. if my home computer was up they would have bin posted. i dont gota prove shit. there on PG check'em ur self. every 1 in JAO will tell you what it was. my old crew had heavy beef with JAO in the 90's. w/e its all good. waka waka all day. 1

19. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

drac likes to spike his dreads and frolic

20. fuckallhaters

fuckallhaters Senior Member