Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. hooklineandsinker

hooklineandsinker Member

zaes didn't you learn the first time?i know you check this shit all day sittin at your dead end job.you best hire some security gaurds to watch your wack ass graff,because that shit is gettin erased.

2. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

man up when u see me pussy ni99a. ill be in jersey real soon.
    ill b waitin 4 my kisses=) go sketch somethin toy

3. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

oooo snap its ur uncles!
    haha wat a bitch. ur like their fukin son

4. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

and yo topgun why did u post that CEBZ? isnt that in miami?
    but bump da muthafukin homie CEBZ anyways!

5. the puppy kicker

the puppy kicker Senior Member

aha are serious..
    your a pitbull now..what ya miami boys got you big ***** dont act like (censored) aint call you a bitch to ya face like 30 times and you just stood there which ya bitch voice whisperin ha you a fag and if you come 2 jers and wanna get it grizz ***** its nuthyn..i aint gettn bitched like you did..i put that on my name you fuckin el toro ***** el chiwawa you fuckin poodle duck ass nukka you aint shit without bombing science lmao i havent even seen no ups since you left..u got balls talkin shit about anybody on here..and when you left omg did you even see the last piece you did when u left u coward...ahahahahahahahahahaha baaaasuuuudaaaaa

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  6. the puppy kicker

fresh

7. WAX HOOVER

WAX HOOVER Senior Member

i peeped a then truck in the movie be kind rewind
    they shot outta passaic

8. topgun

topgun Senior Member

yea but i found it on this site with old jersey graff and the shits fresh

9. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney Senior Member

Here's that Then truck from Be Kind Rewind.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2244_2289117222_1a28111728_o.png

10. Dahht Dood

Dahht Dood Senior Member

oh... here we go with your F****** yapping away. Like i said you f****** jungle bunny, shut your mouth nobody cares moron. you act like your god in this game. and dont worry young EARN makes you look like shit to son, so go ahead bow down to daddy you boot licker. keep your ass in miami and keep your ass off the jersey thread. you just bring mad drama to bombingscience.
    go call your boyfriends at home and talk shit on miamis thread. so honestly enough with your talking. people really dont care what you have to say. everyone in your crews are better then you anyways. haha fucking shut up and think for once.

11. Dahht Dood

Dahht Dood Senior Member

oh and bump these aids fliks. most respect.

12. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

Elu u pussy. Speak english...u sound like b-rad from malibus most wanted. Fukin duck. "I haven't seen no up from u since u left" what are u fukin stupid?! NO SHIT!....CUZ I LEFT! U fukin clown ass idiot!....dnt worry fuk ni99a. I'm payin jersey a visit real soon.house calls my ni99a.believe that. Tell ya wifey ta get 2 spreadin dem legs cuz meens payin a visit. Scary ass ***** u back down from lil ni99as....da streets talk. Talk all u want e-40 soundin ass ni99a lol u sound like da dumb fuk dat u are.but u still bitch. Still not even denying that u nothin but a helpless toy who gets his whole life sketched 4 him. N fuk censorship.ur buddy nark had every chance 2 do somethin.but didn't.sooo mind ur neck.cuz last time I checked u was right next to me tryin 2 act hard but as soon as I went up 2 tacoe u get all scared n walk away like the lil hoe that u are. Pssh pleez u fukin homo thug.gettin ur panties all up in a bunch cuz u look like a fukin idiot....that's not my fault u toy....and daht dood....rofl! I dnt even have to talk bout u!....u embarrass urself with ur fukin garbage . U do it 2 urself lol.....go talk about me kiddies.give me more fame.<3333

13. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

Elu u pussy. Speak english...u sound like b-rad from malibus most wanted. Fukin duck. "I haven't seen no up from u since u left" what are u fukin stupid?! NO SHIT!....CUZ I LEFT! U fukin clown ass idiot!....dnt worry fuk ni99a. I'm payin jersey a visit real soon.house calls my ni99a.believe that. Tell ya wifey ta get 2 spreadin dem legs cuz meens payin a visit. Scary ass ***** u back down from lil ni99as....da streets talk. Talk all u want e-40 soundin ass ni99a lol u sound like da dumb fuk dat u are.but u still bitch. Still not even denying that u nothin but a helpless toy who gets his whole life sketched 4 him. N fuk censorship.ur buddy nark had every chance 2 do somethin.but didn't.sooo mind ur neck.cuz last time I checked u was right next to me tryin 2 act hard but as soon as I went up 2 tacoe u get all scared n walk away like the lil hoe that u are. Pssh pleez u fukin homo thug.gettin ur panties all up in a bunch cuz u look like a fukin idiot....that's not my fault u toy....and daht dood....rofl! I dnt even have to talk bout u!....u embarrass urself with ur fukin garbage . U do it 2 urself lol.....go talk about me kiddies.give me more fame.<3333

14. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

15. topgun

topgun Senior Member

16. the puppy kicker

Fame!! Ahaha ur. Horrible do u here yourself feets streets talk ahah nobody knows me or wat hood I'm from keep sleeping n talking don't try to peace nuthyn up nietha cuz I DNt do those ask about me ur tough talking down south u aint up here I rest my case you aint a man dog fight ya own battles u got bitched to ya face and all u did was leave lmao u fake and you wish u had pussy in ya life go sit on ya dick and think about bombin science sum mor I knows i any man stepped to me and called me a bitch at least 20times screaming at me dog takin mah pride as a man omg its going down and any real Negro would say so hit the PMS your embarrassing yourself meenn live up to your name u should start writing pussy now

17. the puppy kicker

go paint some hookers for a couple dollars like u used too this is a joke u get no respect out here lmao meenn go kill yourself dumb ass try to commit suicide pop some more pills we knows u like to get doped up... jersey thread stop posin poser u from little house on the beach *****s in Florida gettyn no cheeks only thinking bout young Elue how sweet

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  18. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

at some abandoned factory in kenvil nj

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll234_JFFSTRCH_105.jpg

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll234_JFFSTRCH_131.jpg

19. the puppy kicker

20. topgun

topgun Senior Member