Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Paint!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by HoodRichSucka, Jun 3, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

2. shar

shar Member

That shit is pretty fucking crazy wish I could afford to buy a bunch of those cans

3. MASO

MASO Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  4. c-l0k

c-l0k Member

lol $7.50 fuck that that will be like $19.00 bucks where i am fucking gay money systim over here in new zealand its like 15 bucks for a can of plane MTN !!! and Beltons are about $13.50 fucking out rage!!! molotow pens are $20 bucks!!! posca pens are $10 Bucks cant evan buy OTR's here or any outher type of markers cant evan get montana ink or paint just spray cans its fucking gay!!! like ummm platims are $25.00 bucks!!! but we do got own cans like Austiraln Export There Pretty Good Cans $1 doller a can where i live fucking mint paint coulours but thease cans do look sexy!!!

5. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

if the are as good as they are trendy looking that's gonna be some good shit but i dont see the advantage of the 360degrees thing... i mean for the few times you need to tilt the can upside down... is it really worth the price?

i mean for 3$ less a can i spray in the right way so the straw fills up and then tilt the can... repeat if needed and i saved about 3bucks a can!

pretty much all the legends of graff got there without trendy stuff and flashy fresh new valve systems...
    montana got it covered as far as color selection normal/low pressure cans (aliens) transparents... glow in the dark... monster cans... everything!

Belton also got it covered...

so what'S the point of a new brand?

what we need is not some space age trendy valve system... we need DOPE colors GOOD paint at CHEAP price... not that spider man thing...

im not hatin but i doubt its necessary... but hey now kids own a flowpen in every color avalaible so...

6. kingofgraff13

kingofgraff13 Member

id rather get molotow or montana than paint for 7.50.who tha hell do they think they selling it to?

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i was agreeing with you till i got here.

Nike made good shoes in the 80's. everyone should of stopped making shoes because, hey nike make em good. if that was the case we would all be wearing the same kicks 20+years later.

Change is good, we need new products. we wouldnt have MTN/Belton,monster colors etc if they didnt try something new.

but back to the subject at hand. i wouldnt mind trying some of this paint out. i just Would mind paying $7.50 a can. If they Really want to compete in the aerosol biz. they should lower the prices to compete with MTN,monster colors and such.

**Another thing... when MTN first came out. everyone was like "Almost $5 a can? what the hell fuck that" bla bla bla. etc. and now the quality is so well known people dont mind paying a few extra bucks for Quality paint. who knows this might be the new MTN

8. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

but what if its some boss ass paint? maybe it is worth 7 fitty? just to pose those points, but ill stick to what ive been using, even though there is no harm in trying new stuff. the only thing thatll hurt is my wallet.

9. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

lmaoooo 7.50 they can give me a blowjob and ill buy a can and rack the rest

10. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

i rack from the b.s shop...."ninja face"

what happened to the ninja smillie face i liked that. another problem with the new layout

11. role

role Senior Member

this company is gonna die in months if they don't lower it to a reasonable price, nobody who buys paint is going to pay that cost
    i think the cans look pretty homo anyway, looks like a energy drink can