Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New to graffiti, just have some questions about safety

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Kaos777, Dec 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Kaos777

Kaos777 New Member

Hey, i'm new to graffiti, and I really wanna go do graffiti but i'm not ready to do them solo.
    Is it bad to do graffiti with friends that doesn't do graffiti but they are with you?
    Because they will know what name you tag. I know it's a stupid question but i wanna know what you guys think about tagging with other people.
    Thanks, don't bee too rude with me ahaha.

2. gripe

gripe Member

3. Bombthesystem123

Bombthesystem123 Member

even having a non graff friend if they are supportive and wont snitch, they are always a good lookout

4. KMT

KMT Member

If you don't have anyone to write with, you should go find an alley or like hidden area to practice and then go out at night and in day do spots where there's not many people. I've daytime bombed before and it's not bad if you live in a big city but I did get chased by a crackhead once.

5. Crimdaughter

Crimdaughter Member

I always get paranoid telling people Im gonna try it cuz idk if theyll crack and snitch. Its all bout who ya can trust I guess. I got a bud who's wanting to try it those are the people you can trust, those who are in it with ya