Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Now that I no longer play Runescape

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by wfuuopy, Sep 24, 2020.

Share This Page

1. wfuuopy

wfuuopy New Member

I thought I would lay done my opinion on a great deal of players along with the way that they regard Jagex. I have been playing for approximately 4-5 years off and on today, and I've seen every down and up that has come to this game. I've noticed how people changed and individuals are. What has always bothered me is the constant usage of Jagex as a scape goat. A person dies they get mad at Jagex for making it too hard, if a quest is too hard for a particular participant, it is jagex's mistake, they lost money merching. . I believe that it's pretty sad that people are constantly prepared to take a bash at Jagex when things don't go their way.

Then there is the overly crazed up anticipation of updates. People rant rant rant if they don't have an upgrade, if the upgrade doesn't benefit them or their scope level, they rant. If its an update concerning different individuals, they rant. Can anyone seriously be patient and wait for an update they like? And when an update arrives, why are people so critical? If it's difficult, folks rant, if it's easy, people rant, not once do they believe there is another individual on the other side of the coin. Give upgrades time, no one likes change when they are utilized to things so strongly, but give it a chance, open minded thought on fresh designs etc, in 1 month you'll love it.

Then to customer support, they've probably one of the greatest customer support services on earth. Ring them and you get somebody there, place a post on the forum, even at 3am uk period and you get a response in just 3 minutes. The only thing missing is that the report abuse assistance, but people up them into one group and blame them all. The community has never really changed, just got bigger and obviously less tight. People act as if there they are the only adult people on Runescape but I've seen them turn around and call folks nerds for not having a skillcape.

Which brings me onto them, why is everyone so distressed. Wohoo cooking tens of thousands of uncooked fish which you probably don't like for a cape. There's nothing wrong with a goal, but choose something you like and be happy about it. Don't be afraid to try something new, do not dash an ability, help friends and family, or perform mini-games. Just enjoy yourself, that's what is important.

Anyway this was to find out exactly what your comments are on Runescape. I mean, for the work of acquiring 300 tokens and another 35 to recharge every 5-6 hours, berserker protect is kind of pathetic. For those who have strength in the large digits for whatever you are in (ex. 88, 99,78) then you could find an extra 1 damage on your max hit, but otherwise it really does nothing. Even with all the extra 1 damage, that payoff is pretty pathetic for how often it needs to be recharged.

Want to learn more about RuneScape at rsgoldfast