Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old Fucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ape2, Oct 28, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i'm pretty sure hack still peeps these threads. just doesn't write anything.

i forgot havik was the honorary member. haha.

how old are you brah?

2. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

three oh baby. honorary or not...I'm fuckin old. I even have that funny old guy smell now.

3. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

hahahaha

havik was honorary because he was 17 when the thread started.

just wait until we all get restless leg syndrome. and those weird veins everywhere.

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

those veins are creepy. I'm glad I don't have 'em yet. I'm rockin some sweet earhair tho. B)

5. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

really? i was staring at my professors ear hair today.... it was.... enigmatic.

i have to teach 17 year olds about physical geography twice a week..... makes me feel old. but i'm glad i don't have to deal with being an undergrad anymore.

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I'm captivated by your kitten slideshow.

What could we do to bring this thread back to life? I know.. I'm gonna go look for some Milf pictures. I'll be back.

...unless I fall asleep or shit myself.

7. def.one

def.one Senior Member

someone at work yesterday brought in some old newspapers from like 1985... some funny ass shit in there... and man the prices... a computer with 256k memory for $2077!!! and a 20" TV for $499

8. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

ditto

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

make it a foursome, your friend vigara might have to join us!!! :p

10. Cut Throat Savage

Cut Throat Savage Senior Member

And me, I'll be an old fuck in 1 month!!!! :)

11. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

make it a foursome, your friend vigara might have to join us!!! :p [/b][/quote]
    aaahahahah omg that was priceless

12. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

emmmm a beesome.

i seriously feel old today.... my effin body hurts!
    Ant put a sick beach cruiser together for me...purple fades and all...wooo...
    umm anyway, i rode the hell out of it last night...my ass...owwwh my ass!!!!
    Guess I haven't been using themmmmmmm muscles too much....Imma work it ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttt..........
    I just have to ride for a few hours everyday....
    oooh the stiff muscles....
    msfyt....rub this bengay in ferrrr me shweetie.

Is it just me or are more and more things in your life becoming referred to as memorabilia? Ooooh and that whole start a family thing is kicking in on me...
    Babys are going outtttt of their ways to smile and coo at a beegirl...whew.

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

hahaha... Here's lookin at you Bee.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/411/im000516zc3.jpg

On a seperate note, I've got some "old fuck" beef....

It kinda gets on my nerves when cats find out how old I am and they always say shit like "it's really cool that you support the hip hop culture" like I'm an outsider who stumbled upon the culture, and is now telling all my Docker and Polo wearing colleages about it's significance in todays society.....

News flash kids. Hip hop wasn't invented in 2000, just heavily commercialized. Back when I was in school, hip hop was having a sort of renisance period. Gangster rap was falling off the radar because of albums like Tribe Called Quest's " The Low End Theory", The Pharcyde's "bizare Ride" and De La Soul's "De La Soul Is Dead". Del The Funkee Homosapien dropped his first couple albums (which I bumped the shit out of) and cats were talking about real life and instead of death and bankroll. I had a little toy crew, and we used to pop and lock in the courtyard at lunch. My by boy hooked up mixtapes (litteraly on tape) of us rhymin and calling out disses to fools we didn't like.

Hip hop was alive and flourishing back in the stone age, and it was alot of fun. Maybe some of you think that when you get older, hip hop will dissolve from your blood and you'll join a bowling league and listen to Wayne Newton.. It doesn't work like that. If you're hip hop now, chances are when you get older, you'll be hip hop when you marry, have kids, and a 9-5 job if that's the route you decide to take. Then kids will tell you....
    "I think it's really cool that your old ass still supports our hip hop culture!"
    <_< :( :wub:

14. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i hope you're not refering to my 12 oz message i sent you. if so..i'm....sorry :( . but nah i didnt mean it like that if that's what you thought. and i still love you and your old ways :p .

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Hahaha... It's all good homeboy. I wasn't reffering to you specifically. I've heard that line a couple dozen times. We have a better flow of communication then that, so I know you don't mean nothing. Alot of cats who never really talked to me are like that and I just know they're thinking I'm sitting in a chair smoking a pipe combing my parted greying hair and and watching an episode of Matlock or some shit like that.

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

:D

"come one grandpa cezr...it's time to take your meds again. also the nurse told me you were groping mrs. finklestein again. i thought we had this talk last time...you cant touch the old ladies here! :rolleyes: "

17. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

awwwwwwwwh honey she's ADORABLE!!!
    My little clock is tick tick ticking......After I finish my running around the world we're gonna have baby buggys...we're talking about 2008-2009 but at the rate we're humping at....tommorrow hahaha...

My hip hop head nods are as strong as they were when we had cardboard in the driveway with that HUGE book "Breakin" laid out and "no parking on the dancefloor" blaring... damn i am old.

My hiphop heart will never lose it's beat...
    ...and as for my future children, I am pretty sure they will be positively influenced away from the bling bling krunk scenes with 2 graffiti artists as parents and the papa being a emcee and producer...........bumpin the old and the choice new.

Ahhh C3ZZZZZR-- your baby is so cute!!!! How old is she now? 6 months?

...back to my sore ass...it's much better since i rode again this morning...and thank gawd ferrrr muscles rubs, msfyts hands and my heating pad...

carry on you lil whippersnappers!

18. Fits

Fits Senior Member

19. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

28 this year, off to comb my nosehair.

20. def.one

def.one Senior Member

yeah i got a baby girl on the way.. due june 3....
    i think having creative parents is great for a kid... i have her room just about done...