Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Opinons And Thoughts

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by EKS, Aug 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

and soon im gonna be a member just a few more posts then i will probably leave this stupid ass topic because its just common fucking sence what you should do with the fucking ink you retard you put it in a felt and write with it what the fuck else are you supposed to do with it drink it? i wish you would you worthless peice of shit its not too fucking hard you remind me of the retarded kids that used to be in my class JUST USE YOUR BRAIN hmmm whats ink used for??? WRITING so what the fuck should you do with it? WRITE WITH IT

2. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

just go paint a fucking wall instead of using windows to make you tags "gangster" oooooh look at me i can do a "tag" on my computer mommy oh mom doesnt that look good im such an outlaw grrrrrrrrr.....know what??......fuck you stupid bitch dont make fucking thread when you can use your head so fucking what if this is a tips forum tips on making markers not how to use ink you stupid bitch

3. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

YEA IM A MEMBER WHOOOP DEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

4. destroya

destroya Member

i have this ink, garvey, and it's very, very overrated.

it's transparent, fades in the sun in about two days, and it only stains bare metal.

if you use it, i suggest mixing it with a opaque black ink, such as marsh, pilot, or griffin.

5. BekeR

BekeR Member

6. itzpyooo

itzpyooo Senior Member

h2b ink or grog...ive heard both are good and also heard its crazy when mixed together...whhat u guys think?

7. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

I WANNA BE THE NEXT MICHEAL JACKSON AND I WILL INVITE LITTLE KIDS OVER TO MY HOUSE AND WE CAN HAVE SLEEP OVERS AND PLAY HIDE AND SEAK IN THE DARK OR PLAY PIN THE KIDS HAND ON MICHEALS PENIS. YAY SOUNDS LIKE FUN :mellow:

8. Tade

Tade Senior Member

this thread is fuckin' retarded.... not the topic, just what happened to it... it should be closed.