Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Other people going over your stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SUG, May 28, 2018.

Share This Page

1. SUG

SUG Elite Member

I dont mean completely going over it with a new piece...i mean just scribble over it! Then bomb a throwie next to it. Im kinda toy but i dont go out very often and not saying my stuff is awesome or even good but ive seen that guys stuff, and i think i could say hes better than the main writers around town. So why is he being a douche and scribbling over everyone elses shit...is he trying to start shit or does he just think he is the shit, cause i took the time and risk to do certain spots and wouldnt expect him to do such toy shit...

IMG_28741.jpg

2. H2OZ_Less

H2OZ_Less Member

Could be that he is claiming the spot as his, like if he paints there often and is a turf bitch. Could be spot checking you to see if you check your shit and if you'll come back on it. Could be that he doesn't like your style. Could just be a drama queen who wants attention. Best bet though, (if I'm not mistaken you're in Houston where there is plenty of walls) he's talking shit and you should cross him out every time you see him.

3. Flow845

Flow845 Senior Member

...agreed. Go over his throwie with yours, And get your spot back...
    GO BIGGER

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Maybe he's a douche. Maybe he's a she, is in love with you, and trying to get your attention. Or maybe some toy who thinks that after a cross out war you two will meet and be great friends. Separate, but related, the name Sug is taken and well used/known. Doesn't look like dude knows this, but you could be getting crossed out for that.

5. SUG

SUG Elite Member

Not sure about some of those...lol but i have only ever seen 1 sug and they spelt it shug and it was on a fr8 so not sure if there from around here...and that would be cool if he just wants to meet but im not sure...odd are hes talking shit and just wants to be the only one seen...douche. Im gonna go get that spot again in a day or two and get some huge tags near his shit with a ultrawide!!!!

6. Ray of Today

Any time you want to pick a graf name just google image that name and 'graffiti.' Sug is a made name IMO.

7. SUG

SUG Elite Member

What do you mean by made name...like i made it up myself?

8. Ray of Today

Nah, like someone pretty much made that name their own already. Dude is a known writer.

9. SUG

SUG Elite Member

Well i ended up meeting one of the guys friends who crossed me out and they called me out on crossing him out and doing a ultrwide but i told him thought we were playing tag...he told me that someone is claiming there crew and i think they think its me cause i did research and found out i think they do roll with the SHUG guy i thought was a old piece..should i change my name?

10. Ray of Today

11. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

Haha what are the odds of that.