Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

buy hard to buff ink its the best

2. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

garvey, marsh, nero

3. KaRkUs

KaRkUs Member

htb pen is see through bro, just inks dark so it kinda hard to see. just hold it up right for a little bit and it goes to bottom of pen so u can see how much ink u got :)

4. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

i just ordered a pink flowpen from bs, they were out of the h2b. and a pilot jumbo too. ill let you know how it works out

5. vancitybomber

vancitybomber Member

good job on the pilot jumbos. best pens for the price in my opinion, also the best use of 3.49! I just bought 2 of each color off ap and they sent me a free refill ink.
    stick pins in them and they will drip all over.

6. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

pilots are the best markers out there. they're hellacheap too so you dont have to worry about fuckin em up as much too.

7. SmoKe

SmoKe Senior Member

nah they are all the same ask sino e will expalin the all the shit ... all the pen are same exept some have larger nibs but all pen that have pomp system are the same , they all come form 1 industry only the name are diferend and the ink or paint .. ask sino about LACK MARKET the name is fucken wak but it work fucken good in window ...

and hard to buff ...

nvm do what you whant it only a surgestion
    and for cans go buy rusto cans you can get 1 can for 1.99 at OMER DE SER wen there is a spetial and wen you buy alot at time ... nvm

peace out

----> smoke bt crew

8. SmoKe

SmoKe Senior Member

pilot and lack market are the same exept lack are bether
    1- pilot and lack market got same ink
    2-but lack amrket got a pomp system ...

nvm try and you will see or ask sino to show you a lack marker buy it and try it on a window ... it opack ( it cover well )

there is only problem they dont do white in for lack market ( i like white ink )
    but i must buy 1 lack marker red ( i like red to ) and a bombing (white)

9. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

hahaha ha ha ..haha..ha buy a marker

10. draino

draino Senior Member

screw those just buy a mettallic molotow burner . there crazy and the ink stays shiny outside for a long time its really cool!!

11. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i made a marker thats kinda like a molotow otr...its a zig glue pen filled with silver ink its like the same shit...cept i stole everything so it was free

12. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

i just bought a tagstar i think it sucks i tryed pokeing holes in the nib, adn the ink stil doesnt flow right anyone got any suggestions...or i wass planing on buying some montana mettelic ink ....but i dont think it wuld go in ym tagstar.......

13. hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy Senior Member

The best use for a tagstar is to throw it at stuff and then laugh when it breaks. Worst marker ever. And for that ink bullshit, H2B ink is the worst ink Ive ever seen. I once did a tag with it and some punk ass bitch crossed me out. Then when mr buffer came with a cloth and windex he buffed my tag but the line is still there. Assholes...

14. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

haha thnx, as i speak i am thowing my tagstar aginst the wall

15. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

ive heard of ppl tagging the cement with their tagstars :ph34r: but im not gettin 1, they look pretty crappily made

(crappily is not a real word) :mellow:

16. eARTHcULTURE

eARTHcULTURE Member

i like all the otr pens but i really hate the tagstar!! ne1 want mine.. ahahaha

17. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

ill take it :lol: i heard they can be pretty fammable :D ;)

18. eARTHcULTURE

eARTHcULTURE Member

did ne 1 ever buy ne thing from liquidcrack.net? the mini otr pens are pretty cheap

19. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

yep i heard theyre just a waste of money, its better just to get the fullsize 1s :ph34r: but they are pretty cheap :D

20. kostic

kostic Senior Member

use w/e works and get up guys. and if it sucks when its empty take wat u want and throw it at somthing. idk if any one mentioned this but i think the flowpen is only clear to help u see how much shit is left cause u be flowin that ink out. i havnt used any hrb markers yet just otr's,freehand,pilot,pentel and uni paint all my other markers are just like customed markers that are jsut hacked to shit. and i also love my mop but i need to rebuild a nib of some sort for it somtiem.