Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Some people say its from the bottom, others say the top ...ugh im confused!

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

ok step bi step ready?

if its too hard to unscrew the top where the cap is, get a adjustabe wrench and put it on the top part thats flat (uncaped)

then when you have that off get an xacto knife/blade and wedge it between that smoked plastic piece and the marker, and slowly twist the blade so it pry's it up

3. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

ok step bi step ready?

then when you have that off get an xacto knife/blade and wedge it between that smoked plastic piece and the marker, and slowly twist the blade so it pry's it up [/b][/quote]
    dont do that shit! i wasted a marker liek that.i put the edge of a knife in there and it did open,but now when i pump it it starts leakin outa the threads.DONT DO IT

4. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i refilled my old htb atliest 20 times...and thats never happened to me

5. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I have done it that way and ive had no problems.

6. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

hmmm,maybe i didnt put my pump on all the way or somthing.but yeah when i did it my marker started leaking outa the threads.so i stopped

7. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

just got a metallic purple OTR.... first otr ive ever used, it writes nice and the colors good not as metallic as i thought it would be but my buddy got metallic red and its like a nasty pinkish brownish shity fuckin color.....and has any1 every used matallic blue?(if so do u have a pic?) also how are the flowpens?

8. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

my freind gave me a half empty metallic blue, its good i like it, shows pretty well on dark and light surffaces, he also gave me a pink flowpen iwch was pretty good, not as drippy as i thought it wud be, both ran out of ink really quick

9. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

in my opinion i dont like flowpens...i bought a green one, and i used it once...and im not usin it again

i like the htb's the best...filled my tagstar with htb ink, and damn if you want that thing to drip...man you can make that thing drip!

has anyone seen where you can by the custom add on nibs for the otr's

if you havn't its a nib that you can buy that just goes where the other nib is, and its alot fater

its on their website

10. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

no disrespect man, i might be wrong, but i heard the HTB marker is the same as the flowpen, im probly wrong, but do u like the ink?

11. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

the ink sucks fuckin ass.its not hard to buff at all.its like sharpie ink.you can wipe it off with water,alcohol,and a metal sponge.paint thinner takes that shit right off.no stain what so ever.otr ink sucks.

12. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

o shit that sucks, i was lookin in to getin the OTR HTB pack from BS, but i guess not, i might get some of the doem dirty shit,heard good things

13. eko1

eko1 Member

nice signature shifted, i like how u said sarcasm alert, you really got those darn toys who use those markers that arent up to ur standards, you tell them toys i think ur the faggot if u careso much what people use to write theyr tag on a wall, who gives a shit if they buff it if u have another 100 tags running, sorry i dont have my mom buyin me those otrs and shit.

14. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

ur the toy.

15. eko1

eko1 Member

massive burn

16. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Is the Molotow 640PP (Burner Paint Marker) worth getting? Or does it probably suck

17. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

if you like otr's youll like it...stick with otr's their a rip off of them, and their waaay too expensive

18. Victor

Victor Member

HEy i just got my first otr. but i cant get the nib to saturate...wtf is going on, i was hoping i could pull it out of the package..and go for a jog :)

Shiiit i got it, had 2 pump the tip

19. Nibs

Nibs Member

Can't help ya dude, I don't use OTR.

20. textathief

textathief Senior Member

wow victor u should try things b4 u ask, its a cheap marker and its replaceble...but ignorance isnt/