Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Don't by tagstars you toys, they suck and leave uneven lines. Get some fucking mops.

2. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

i basicly have all the typs of otr paint and ink ones. the ink sux in all otrs but all u need to do is add some break fluid or w/e u put in it to stain. but the best otr ive used is the mini h2b. super clean and easy to hide.

3. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

agreed. im gonna make me a kiwi mop and put silver ink in it

4. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Not really anything to do with OTR Markers but Molotow markers are basically the same thing.

I'm having a problem with my Molotow marker (and a couple of these chalk markers which again are basically the same thing, just refilled with ghetto krink), what's happening is after a few tags the pump valve gets stuck, like it stays in. If I get some pliers and pull it out it works again for a bit but then shits itself again. Taking the pump valve out to refill it seems to be part of the problem.

Anyone have this problem, any tips to fix it?

5. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

thats cuz your usin it wrong...you put your own ink in it and mod the nib...anyways mops leak and their messy, i dont like them

d_g.....never had that happen and i have every marker by them....mabe call the company or email them

6. faime

faime Senior Member

my otr 0.60 was 8 dolla

7. faime

faime Senior Member

my otr 0.60 was 8 dolla

8. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Cheers shifted, I dropped molotow an email about it.

If anyone still has any tips I'd appreciate to hear them, cheers.

9. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i just got some otr ink. shits swell.

11. cL1.

cL1. Senior Member

fuck otr!
    we finally got prove that otr rips ppl off, and their products are bullshit
    check it out

http://www.raidex.de/en/produkte/viehzeichenstifte.htm

make sure to read this part on ^^ that website

"Label
    Service:

Special labels available:

Personalized RAIDEX label: New: without additional costs! From quantities of minimum 500 sticks per order / 50 sticks per colour we offer you to print your company's address onto the original RAIDEX label (size for the address: max. 20 x 38 mm)

Your own company's label: (86 x 110 mm, left side: 7 mm blank) - Printing cost on demand. "

peace.

12. menace_305

menace_305 Senior Member

I got a mini otr and I need to refill it but its so small I cant get a good enough grip to twist it off. Is it reversed threads? And what would be the best way to take it apart last time i tried to use a wrench around the plastic piece that holds the nib in place and it broke so is there any other way? If I cant get it off can I just take the nib off and refill it from there?

13. kila

kila Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

( ok, this is what you do you get two wrenches, have one going towards the right on top and then have one were the treads are going make sure the one that is on the threads turns to the left... ok now that you have done that you twist them in opposite directions.... i can't really explain this that good typing it but it should be clear enough to understand.... just think abbout it........it is reallly just common sense)

can some one anwer my qouestion: i have a otr 160 and a whole bunch of markers.....they are laying down on one side....my otr 160 exPLODED the other day... can some one please tell me that if you leave your otr markers laying down on one side for long periods of time is it safe???? thanks!

14. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

ordered a mini h2b, mini navy blue flowpen, and a bottle of grog. hoping for some good results.

15. omatto

omatto Member

ok some time this week i think im gonna make some "getto krink" for my otr flowpen, im only gonna use paint n thinners n its my first time. i just wanted to know 1 if "ghetto krink" will work in a otr flowpen n 2 if it would work, how thin would i need to make it???

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

you would probably need to make it pretty thin, in mops ive used with paint + thinner the paint tends to be pretty thick. because well its paint. use ink.

17. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

if u are going to thin your paint you guys need to put it in sum type of metal mop because the thinner eats away are the plastic!

18. kila

kila Senior Member

WTF????? my paint thinner doen't eat away at the plastic and it has benn in there for like 3 or 4 weeks.........this topic is getting carried away....THATS WHY THERE IS A INK RECIPIES FORUMS FOR ALL YOUR CRAVINGS AND NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE/THIN PAINT......

19. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

them markers came in, gotta mini h2b, bottle o grog, some caps, and a meanstreak. fuckin bombingscience is sold out on the flowpens, so i gotta wait a few weeks for that one.

20. G.SMooth

G.SMooth Senior Member

I think im getting a otr marker soon and it sais that have a pump in them but it doesnt look like they have a pump where is it?