Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

DO'EM'DIRTY INKS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT its hyped up to seem like the best shit out there obviously you have never used it befor i got some i had the same impression that is was unbuffable and shit i ordered both kinds about 2 mops full for $15 waste

the inside job ate threw the cap of my mop that i bought on the site here like acid within 8 hours of me filling it (fill sleep wake up gone)

and was disgustingly easy to buff

tagged up the school with inside job blue which is like a thick black ink with swirls of blue oil based so you have a black with streaks of blue and out doors man gone buffed clean the next day and i checked back on them an hour after they had fully dried and they were still there so they wernt buffed while wet

buffed clean the next day

infact i have pics

View attachment 244557

View attachment 244558

View attachment 244559

that was both kinds those were the ones that held up the best i hit every kind of surface i could to test no stains or ghosts left behind

and i spilled some on my floor last week alot actauly in differnt places and with various other inks and paint that had been spilled i decide to try to buff them today with this

View attachment 244560

during thee exactly 3 secound spray the floor is clean ink there is one spot of green paint though around the one spot you can see how fast its beeing removed

View attachment 244561
    both kinds after buff
    left is inside job right is out doors man
    View attachment 244560

2. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

yo i love the nib and the pump system on like, all otr markers. its really good.
    but if your gonna invest money in getting good hands
    youve gotta throw some money down for some ded or garvey or make some banging ink and fill it up and just like, save or toss the ink that it comes with.

3. crates

crates Member

otrs are way too expensive. if you made your own marker & bought ink/ even made it yourself, youd be saving money in the end ;)

4. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

5. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

so if i empty out the green and fil it with shoe polish would that be good?

whats the best to fill it with

6. DocterX

DocterX Senior Member

just got two flowpens from my brother. not sure how i feel about em yet. the ink deffinatly looks janky to me. and it seems that most inks for sale are pretty janky. my fried got some grog and its kind of doo doo and that do em dirty doesnt look to good either. i guess i just gotta go rack some house paint and make my own ink or something damn. but i do like the marker itself. Deffinatly more pleasing then my molotow.

7. stales

stales Senior Member

yo basic dont fill it with shoe polish.... u should either get do em dirty... sorry c money, but i like it.... or u could make your own ink, to b honest i never made ink, just mixed shit together, so im not the one to ask about that.... my trick is to just get as many tags out there so they dont even wunna buff em all

8. stales

stales Senior Member

and supposedly leather dye works good

9. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

i just got off the fone with art primo, every time i call theres a girl pickin up, i was flirting with this girl and shes like, send in ur picture with ur number to [email protected] and il give you a call some time. i said, dont call us we'll call you. do u think i should give it a try, who knows ---> she might be hott.
    art primo . com not bombing science
    it changes the words for me. wierd

10. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

it's a virgins menstruation blood.

12. C-money fresh!

13. HeiSk

HeiSk Banned

im getting leather dye tomorow, im gonan tell if it works

14. HeiSk

HeiSk Banned

ok yea shoe polish workds but like the best one is Show dye or somthing like this, but its good, dfinetly il use it forever

15. C-money fresh!

im about to send my picture and steal that bitch shouldent have given away the email address :p :p

16. DNA1

DNA1 Senior Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

17. C-money fresh!

i havent seen you in a while ^^^^

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

you really think home made ink made with house "PAINT!" is gonna stain better then Grog,Do em Dirty, or even OTR ink?......

19. C-money fresh!

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i aint talkin bad ^ and shit. but Everything can be buffed... even Etch to some extent. so to talk shit about an ink cuz its buffable its kinda pointless