Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

most people buy flopens and the come with the pink/violet/kinda redish ink

that shit is absolutly terrible not buff wise but it fades so bad so quickly

now when i ordered my flopen last yea i also purchased the blue flopen ink

which not only was alot harder to buff but still to this date has not faded and its been a year and it smells pretty like blueberrys so if your gunna get a flopen get it with the blue ink in it its way better and its ahott color

2. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

what is better, a flowpen or a paint marker.
    the paint marker looks like its a fuckin bag, that has ink and a nib, it looks like u have to squeze it to let it write. any opinions on them?

3. C-money fresh!

naw bro there solidbut. theres not much of a difference between a flowpen and a paint marker you can take a clean flopen and put thinn ass paint in it and now its a paint marker just flopens have a nice pump system and write really smooth and are reall easy to controle drips

4. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

people on here need to realize that there are different markers for different purposes and different styles

if you like drips- mop
    if you like colors- paint marker
    if you like hard to buff stuff- pump marker
    if you like all surface tags- solids
    blablabla

5. C-money fresh!

6. unknownbomber

unknownbomber Senior Member

i bought an otr once...it was nothin special i could make a mop thats flows better butthey do have sum sick colors

7. ebunny91

ebunny91 Member

i don't know if someone said this already, but the flowpen has a different pressure/pump gauge type system that the h2b in the cap so you can control the amount of ink dripage. the 060 and 070 are almost the same thing. i guess you could say that you have more control with the flowpen.
    but the ink sucks, so don't get it. oh. and the marker cracks if dropped. which also sucks
    chea.

8. i write

i write Senior Member

I find that all forms of paint in otr's and molotows suck ass, the standard paint that comes in them clogs up the nib incredibly easily. paint only works in otrs and the like if its really thin so the standard shit wont work well unless you pump it a lot which will squirt paint on you, which sucks if you have new shoes. also all standard inks in otrs suck, make or mix your own ink, a combo which will ruin paint and permanatly stain and ghost wood is marsh t-grade mixed with corio or etch, plus ravens oil( leather dye). im not sure if you get that shit in the states but if you live in aus make it becaus all the inks in the world wont come close to it. if you guys have actually had success with paint in otr's i would like to know which types because i havnt found a good 1 yet, and you can get some dope colours with paint.

9. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

i know im a noob in this site but from experience otr's are gay as fuck. the only thing good about them is the marker its slef. my own opinion

2 cents.

10. yung-wun

yung-wun Member

i agree with c-money fresh! i got a flowpen in green and that ish fades in days.!!

11. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

paint, no matter how thin will fuck up any marker with a nib, unless is proper paint for the paint markers. if it has a nib it need ink. paint thinned is for mops, or homemade marlers with felt tips

12. yung-wun

yung-wun Member

so that means u cant put ghetto krink in a otr .60 or other otrs? i never knew that

13. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

u cant put leather shoe dye in an OTR flowpen 0.60?

14. HeiSk

HeiSk Banned

u cant put leather shoe dye in an OTR flowpen 0.60? [/b][/quote]
    you can i did it, it works

15. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

is it any good? o and btw heisk, i love your sig, idk why, its jus really cool

16. HeiSk

HeiSk Banned

yea it is good, tags good good good, and its chap, i will forever use now, leather dye, its fucking good

17. GEMS

GEMS Member

o dont no the diff but there good:]

18. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

Are molotows not the exact same thing as otrs?

19. Bretto

Bretto Member

I got my otr .093 30mm tagster, pretty good.. thing is they dry out so before u bomb u gotta leave it upside down or shake it lol, how's the ink usage with them?

20. i write

i write Senior Member

the only otr that is the same as the molotow markers is the .60 i think, its the exact same as a molotow marker. but no not all otrs are the same as molotow's