Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Walters

Walters Senior Member

why the hell are the otr markesrs so big my buddy got 2 and there fucking huge wow

:blink:

2. beltonuk

beltonuk Banned

there pretty shitty really
    i found it well hard to get a decent handstyle out of them
    just takes abit more practice usin them i expect but i couldnt be arsed with it so sold it for some greens

3. bomb667

bomb667 New Member

has anyone used that mr black ink to refill an otr? is it permanent or water based?

4. faime

faime Senior Member

otr .60 dry out fast and the nibs get detroyed i like the flow pens and the .30

take o.30 when nib unused unscew top to the left empty it and wahs it dry in fill with hard to buff or krink

5. Walters

Walters Senior Member

i like otr but the minis run out sooo fast and the big ones are huge any one now why there huge?

sorry for double post

6. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

i like otr there asome at firts but if u use it to much then no enouf paint comes out.(no i didnt just run outa ink)

7. Bretto

Bretto Member

you need to learn to spell, and you cant have a paint marker that run's out of ink
    (or you just dont make sense, i dont know :ph34r: :ph34r: )

8. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

for any questions abouton the run products use the link in my signature to learn how to be on the run! :ph34r:

9. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

Its called a OTR 030 "Street Duster"? :huh: ... And What the fuck is this otr? never heard of them..

[Broken External Image]:http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3356/otr0062ft.jpg <??? [/b][/quote]
    they got that street duster on the shop, and wtf is that acrilic otr like? looks cool

10. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

pretty soon i would think that they would get that circle tip one in.

11. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

i hate otr's i cant get a good angle for me to use it, i get uneven lines, it never drips, wich i dont mind at all but it sometimes makes spaces when i move too fast.
    i think the circle tip will come to great use.

12. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Press harder, as soon as i got my otr it wouldn't drip, then i pressed really hard and it all came out

13. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

ive tried pressing it, it just adds a little more ink that the nib sucks up, and to do slow and steady tags isnt a walk in the park cause i go 10 pedestrians over my shoulder and a fuckin cop building right on the side me.
    round tip! hip hip....

14. unknownbomber

unknownbomber Senior Member

15. NesEpic

NesEpic Member

OTR 0.30 Streetduster sucks. I tried it.. fucking wipes off like chalk.

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

what are you smokin on man? it must have been the surface, cuz i love them

17. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

my kinda beat up; metallic blue otr works like a dream. the tip is all beat up so its soft not hard like when you buy it :p and my red one needs some loving and it too will be wonderful. everyone knows u pump them right? thats how you get more flow.

18. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I got an OTR .50. Don't like it much. The stock ink wasn't so bad but when I tried to refill it with some of my own it, there is this felt looking thing inside the chamber that sucks ink up like a bitch it just drinks the stuff like water. No point in refilling it you waste way too much ink.

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

um.. the cotton's inside there to hold More ink.. not waste it

20. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Trust me when I say that it does waste the ink. I've tried with different types of ink both homemade and ink bought in stores and it just drinks the stuff, makes everything look super dry and faded as well like if it has been in the sun for a while.