Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Otr Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by KaRkUs, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. tense

tense Elite Member

yeep, i can get 12 bingo dabbers for 3.99, but because its OTR they overprice it, OTR is the Nike of the graffiti market

2. fnt

fnt Senior Member

at least for markers

3. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

ive said this b4 and ill say it again otr sucks they are over priced and just poor dont get hung up in the look of it bcuz its a graff brand all tht they are doing is takeing some thing tht u can get for a fraction of the price some where else and putting there label on it and the sad part is that people are falling for it its gona take alot for me to change my mind or there gona have to relase a dope new ink or sumthing for me to even consider purchasing any of there products.pce.

4. its all good till the cops come

its all good till the cops come Senior Member

i kno its like they take theyre target audience and give them somthing totally useless, and use false advertising in the process. why not give us somthin that we can actually use without feelin completely retarded.

5. Walters

Walters Senior Member

yo that hard to buff is a fucking scam it dosnt fade but 2 days ago i hit up these to boxes right near each outher and then next day they buffed it off and i used a hard to buff and i cant see a ghost tagg but i never went up to it yet i cant see any thing from my car when i drive past and i have a flow pen and i hit up a light box and in 2 weeks that shit faded right off

6. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Its also easy to buff montana SPARYpaint.. I mean why are people bullshitting, EVERY INK IS BUFFABLE buy nero or som good ink

7. omek1

omek1 Member

mcDonalds staff are able to clean up tags of
    OTR paint markers, OTR HTB markers, OTR Flow Pen
    without any ghosts.

While the tag with Pilot ink in zig + bit of dot 3 gave the door a light lovely ghost

8. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

every ink is buffable. but that otr h2b is pretty resistant to the elements.. ive had tags ride a few years with that shit.. which.. for an unadulterated ink is pretty good.

9. omek1

omek1 Member

So with addons do you think it gotta be even better then itself?
    lets say after adding dot3 or even mix with some garvey or leather dye?

sinice i had never customize the otr h2b ink, for its original power its really simillar to pure pilots, just **slightly** harder to get the right thing to buff... but for cleaning companies h2b is surely an easy task for them

10. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

yeah i definately think it can be kicked up a bit..
    as far as buffing goes h2b isnt that tuff.. most inks arent. i would even venture to say that all inks arent that much of a challange.. the idea of permanence is much saught after in graff but not as easy to attain. and theres not much you can do about it unfortunately.

11. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i use half nero black and half grog black. with a dash of purple flowpen ink it fucking works wonders leaves the best scars. dark purple bro. thats where the shit is. chrome grog is good too. i use an empty flowpen n use my custom ink in it. i just like using the otr for the nib size and i like the size of them.

12. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

grog is really easy buffable, what I heard is that nero is the best ink, I have not that much experience with different inks, but if my tag will last for sum years its ok

13. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Nero isn't the best, and Grog isn't that bad. But most inks are better mixed together anyway....

14. fnt

fnt Senior Member

do em dirty

15. Soner_603

Soner_603 Member

how do you use the OTR scrawl pens. it would be awesome if you could post pics of directions or something. please

16. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

u open it and write on the wall and you put the cap back on idk why you bought that they are the worst pieces of shit ever like every other otr marker.

17. harry

harry Senior Member

well im about to buy some otr's and i im gonna buy a tgstar and a few others so would you guys tell me which others to get flow pen or what

18. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

modded zig markers.
    with OTR nibs.
    yeah.

19. backpacker

backpacker Senior Member

im about to go get a otr flowpen in a few weeks.

20. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

anybody thinking about buying a OTR marker
    with the exception of flowpens
    just grab a Zig posterman or Zig 2 way glue pen
    same nibs and valves
    take out the ink in it though
    its water based and in the case of the 2 way its glue
    then fill with your own
    and tada marker just as good if not better than OTR
    and who would buy a bingo dabber for that price????
    just cuz its got OTR on it?