Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DA'SeLMeR'', Jul 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MAST

MAST Elite Member

same with ours,but theres also a camera right there

2. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

^^ thats why you take them into another isle
    duh...

3. MAST

MAST Elite Member

overhead cameras...

4. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

ahahaha. you think they EVER check those cameras? if you're really noid about them, at the ends of some aisles, theres places where the cameras can't see. you just take a whole bunch, go to that end of the aisle, stuff them in, then act like you're putting them back later. The cameras have such poor resolution they cant even tell you aren't putting any back.

5. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

ahahaha. you think they EVER check those cameras? if you're really noid about them, at the ends of some aisles, theres places where the cameras can't see. you just take a whole bunch, go to that end of the aisle, stuff them in, then act like you're putting them back later. The cameras have such poor resolution they cant even tell you aren't putting any back.

6. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

7. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

shit. sorry, the forum kept giving me all these errors.

8. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

hah well i got fucked today.... i bought a blackbook, and said i was going back to see if they had some shit, and she was all cool, i went back stuffed a ton of decos in my bag, and headed out, i got out and was cool, until she was all like "excuse me!!" and came after me, she said "whats in your bag??!!!" and i was all like "oh this" " i got this in a store down town" and she was all like "wheres the reciete, ?" and i just said i lost it, and took off.....hehe she couldnt prove me wrong, so she let me go!

9. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

man tuck u pants into your socks undo ur fly an stick all the markers u want in ur pants

10. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

holy shit that is geniouse... but you will look like a fucking retard.. (with your socks on top of your pants..) does it work?...have you tried?

11. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

do it on one side and carry a bike helmet with u then it looks normal like u were riding your bike though remember this is heaty cause they will be at the bottom of your leg and u will be walking so the metal pens will hit each other and make noise and the balls will rattle and what not and they will know. do what i did one rainy day get a big black unbrella and drop your markers down it while its closed i got 15

12. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

damn nice idea..... my techniiqe (i used twice) was buy something dumb, small, or cheap, in a bag.... save the reciept, carry your bag into the store, stash it in that get a way fast... or bring bag from home.. like plastic from walmart of sumthin, but make sure you get a way fast, and have a reciept for something in your bag, i almost got caught, they stopped me, and made me show a reciept, i just said i droped it on the way over.... damn i am still scared....

13. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

Do what Tone said to do. but to make it look not look really retarded take a little bit longer pair of jeans and then take ur shoes off and then take the end of the jeans and step in your shoes and smash the jeans inbetween your shoes and heel and then you have what tone was saying a big pocket to take what ever you'd like to... I have done this to take single beers i just droped them all in and took up to 6 beers.. and i have done it with fireworks and i have done it with paint markers.. i cant explain how man paint markers i have to last me... well they are gone now... i tagged my skool up last year.. and sold them to kids... haha it would be a good thing to sell also...

14. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

hah^^ tanks for the advice.... but i mean dont they rattle like crazy, they even rattle in my pockets already!!... and whatever you do, be careful with shorts... they rattle the worst....

15. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

can someone tell me if you have ever tried this, or will.........take your bike helmet, and a backpack, walk in the store.... act like your tired and hot, and just walk in take your helmet off, but make sure peeps see you do it.... and use your back pack to stash stuff..... someeone try it... tell me if it works.... sorry to double post...

16. skateparadise

hey man, i gotta tell you soemhting. even know its not dealing with graffiti or markers but it is with stealing lol and u can prolly use it for markers.. the best thing ever. lol my sister and her friends went to best buy in orlando and they just grabbed around 1500 cd's and ran out the emergincy exit and got in a get away car... and left. they went to my house and we counted around 1500 CD;s maybe someone will try that with paint or soemhitng. haha... she still hasnt got caught and its been 2 years.

who cares go in the store and steal like crazy. dont let anyone see u if they hear it they havent seen anything and if no alarms went off they have nothing on you... thats what i do.. its a hobby on top of graffiti... its fun..

17. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

haha i was in a shoe store once and two girls and a guy took off with shopping carts out the door into a car... the lady working their took off after them in high heels!!! haha it was soo funny... but the cops caught em... they barged in their house.... and they were trying on the shoes!!...... any way... if you do try that, the workers cant touch you, they can not harm, or hold you, its against the law, they have to let you go..... or they get fired, and fined... thats what happend at the shoe shop, and its happend to me, when i walked out, she saw makers in my bag, and she couldnt prove me wrong..... so.. just leave, they cant do anyting.....but be fucking careful.........

18. skateparadise

yeah my friend was a security gaurd for a walmart type store up in NY and some guys just went back went shopping and walked out and put it in there car and left. and the only thing my friend could do is say stop. he couldent touch them to hold them back or anythign and when he was sayin stop the guys were like eyah Eff YOU and walked out but what my friend do is followed them out to the car got the plate number and called the cops and went and arrested the guys.... people are stupid... lol

i had an incedent where me and my 2 friends were riding bikes in walmart having races and shit doin wheelies and stoppies and a guy was like yeah i need back up we have 3 yo.yo's and one guy is about 8 feet tall... but hes really 6 feet 11 inches tall... but they didnt do shit they jus watched us walk out the doors and ran out on the other side of the high way and got away

19. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

hey i got an idea try it your self slap nuts dont get someone else to do it and see f they get busted, i learnt most of my racking techniuqes myself i prob racked a good 1000$ worth in one month of everything but over all in the last 3 months i prob racked a good 60 cans and bunch of stickers and markers. but its summer so i canty wear my jacket and jeans so i have to wait for rainy days or cold windy days fucking summer!

20. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

^^ i know.. i was just checkin to see if anyone has tried the "bikin" technique, so far this summer i just barely cleard a 1000$... in mostly markers... not as much cans, its hot up here, no jacket to wear *tear*