Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DA'SeLMeR'', Jul 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

same man...^^^^ but at least it works....i got 20 cans from RONA cuz the security systems werent working ahah

2. mushone

mushone Senior Member

just grab a basket and fill it up (so you dont look so suspicious walking around the store with nothing in your hands) then you walk out the door very simple grab two baskets if your up for it most canadian stores and usa stores have a no chase policy i wont say which ones for safety but you can get hundreds to thousands of dollars in one day by that method.(at any place that has baskets or carts) carts are for when you have a vehicle waiting.
    have fun

3. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

^^ thats scary shit, you would have to have like three peeps unloading the cart at the same time..... and wouldnt they just like catch you walking out??!

4. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

Damn. I have to move to canada and wear a cloak to stores...

5. mushone

mushone Senior Member

not if you people watch, always remember who you see, who comes into the store i've done an art store that is all across n. america in florida, spokane, calgary, and if you watch whats going on around you and are more concerned with that then what you are taking you should beable to walk in and out in under fifteen minutes and be on your way with no hassles as long as you are smart and not being a heatbag.(it works in large food stores too). just open your eyes and remember little details of what goes on around you. i've never done a cart but baskets are easy, but when you have a cart or basket the store security are less interested in you because they think you are buying something, and will be watching people who have nothing to carry their products in, while you are walking out the front door. but yeah its always good to have accomplices but sometimes its better to do yourself so you don't bring anyone down with you!

6. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

^^^hmmm odd, have you ever tried this, or are you lieng?...anyhoo i got an idea, go ingot a place, like walmart, grab some of their bags, they just leave them sitting out, fill them up, put them in a cart, and walk out.... easy as 123....

7. mushone

mushone Senior Member

its not as easy as 123 but dont do it at wal mart just take cans of krylon from say...
    ....micheals and return them there for store credit to get a few extra cans cause thay are cheaper at wal mart then m's.but try to stay away from the big big stores cause you can't remember hundreds of people got to a place where you know you can handle the flow of customers , and staff play a big part too, watch them at the tills or see if you see the same employees each time you go in , watch what other people are doing not what you are doing. am i making any sense?
    yes i have done the baskets and i find they are ten times easier then lifting cause nobody pays attention to you when you have a basket/cart but if someone sees you putting stuff in your pockets your screwed. this way with the baskets you are less heat bag and you can get alot more in one shot.
    and with wally world if people see you putting products in a bag in an isle they will know what you are doing and its a good way to get busted.and

for anyone who says the camaras cant see really good fuck that ,,when i was a casheir at safeway before i walked out with the all cash in the till i got to see and play around with the cams when i was doing my tests and they can zoom in and rotate and watch every move you make they could even read the printing on a hello my name is... sticker from the roof, or see the price on a package of ground beef too, so dont underestimate them just out smart them.

8. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

Ok, this topic got off topic real fast, but i don't wanna make a new thread for this...

Anyone know of a good way of mixing paint marker colors together to get darker and lighter shades of that color? I've tried fading with decos but its a pain in the ass. anyone know of a better way?

9. mushone

mushone Senior Member

yeah just open the marker up of what colour you want lighter and add some white to it ---little bit at a time so you can get the right adjustment.

10. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

yeah just open the marker up of what colour you want lighter and add some white to it ---little bit at a time so you can get the right adjustment. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, mush, i was thinking about that, but then that one marker would be permanently changed into that shade.

I think what im gonna use is acrylics, i should be able to fade some shades pretty easily with that.

11. mushone

mushone Senior Member

so go rack acouple of each color then you can have one for regular color, one for lighter or darker shade , etc.etc.

12. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

my shit usually doesnt fuck up, if it does, i just rack more, i like the decos and the postermans, i got a few of those, they dont crap out on you

13. kronik

kronik Senior Member

i dont know what size decos your buyin but if your buyin the small thin ones my friend said they clog up hella

14. westcoastbomber

westcoastbomber Senior Member

yeah my deco ultra thin cloged up hella then leaked hella much i racked thinking it was a regular deco thin

15. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

if your talkin about the fined tip ones that have a pen sized tip almost...

they Dont Clogg easy.. just shake em before each use.. Dont press down on the tip for each use.. let out the pressure after shake'n the pen...

i had a bunch of them a year or so back.. the best decos ive ever had.. nice for fine canvas work

16. westcoastbomber

17. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

the mistake that ppl make with paint markers is Pushing the tip down waaayy too many times..causing em to Leak all over

18. westcoastbomber

thats problably wut i did cuz the nib was hella dry and it didnt leak through the nib it was all round it

19. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

20. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^ they r free if u rack them so find the store locaters thingy and go 2 it and rack some shit