Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Smuggling

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by chas, Nov 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. faime

faime Senior Member

under my bed

clothes cupord

base ment

2. LongIslandGraff

LongIslandGraff Member

Yea, that's what I do too, but I just wear a big t shirt instaed of a sweater, but either way it works. It hurts if your walking to where your gonna tag like that, but it better than just carrying the can.

3. Akone

Akone Member

I just use a bookbag

4. anilizer

anilizer Member

My parents know I do it now, but back when they didn't I would just put the spray paint out my window and walk around and grab it, either that or my backpack.

5. jm one

jm one New Member

just put a coat on and pot the paint in it and go paint

6. war terror

war terror Senior Member

i just bring it out in a trash bag.... and leave with it

7. Ozone

Ozone Member

I tend to bury my paint, in a shallow grave near the woods in ipswich. :ph34r:

Alternatively i just smuggle it prison stylee in my false leg

8. Exit-

Exit- Member

My parents know I do graffiti, I'm 13 BTW. It's better to go out and tell them, most parents don't care and then you don't have to worry about trying to sneak out and hide everything.

So I just grab my bag and walk outside.

9. scare

scare New Member

get one of these:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.eliteboardshop.com/images/2006_08_26_rvca.jpg

it's close to $100 if you can get it... but it's worth every penny... hide 6 cans inside and theres tons of other pockets for stencils and markers... there's a marker holder on the sleeve... you can pull out the marker and hit something then put it back in... its tight...

10. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

when i stopped doin graff for a bit i got into drugs and shit..and i got off them and started to write again. so i can actually say graff is my anti drug, because it is. and my dad found paint in my room and thought i was huffing i just told him i did art ob legals.

11. PAS

PAS New Member

i think u should tell your parents straingh up that u do tags. tell her that it part of your culture,that it not gang related,and that u do it because it make u proud and you like at art overall. dont hide it from your parents. its just not right 2 hide things from your parents to start of with. plus i think it would suck ass if i had to watch my back all the time to hide my paint and all

peace out

-pas-

12. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

13. kila

kila Senior Member

My parents have no clue that i do graffiti even through they bought me like 16 cans of spray paint ans like 7 or morre markers........ they think that i only do it on the the plywood on the side house. they have no clue that i am doing in town. Should i tell them? if so how.........thanks for the help.!