Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Picking your spots

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Slaze, Jul 19, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Horse Corralling Prostitutes

2. Sumyser

Sumyser Member

A good piece requires planning and scouting out the area. If you just walk up to a random wall and start painting not knowing about the elderly couple behind you who are going to call the cops on you then that’s your fault for not planning

3. MASK_ONE

MASK_ONE New Member

I thought I was the only one that was feeling this way! Being a writer damn near comes naturally. If u don't know who u want to see ur work then u will never know where to put it. I was just explaining to my 6 year old daughter why ppl write graff and she seems to understand. Its like a world wide art club and we all communicate with each other with our art and where we put it. If I want non artists to see my piece I hit the bus stop but if I want other writers to see it I hit the second story fire exit stairs ( or other more writer-like places). What's ur real motivation for writing? When u know the answer to that u will know where to put ur work.

4. MASK_ONE

MASK_ONE New Member

I did that same exact thing the other night and almost fell off the building so be careful!

5. traner_

traner_ New Member

its all in what youre trying to accomplish that day i guess, its not that hard