Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Jul 31, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

it must be true but i bet his white .... umm im watching the weather man ghayyyy ... n im bored .
    one time i was writing on a board in vietnam n some pirates came up to me n i was talking to bubba n he said ' we gnna make shrimp' so i beat one of the pirates with shrimp n then my homeboy forest pulled up with about 8 other alabamians n we beat the pirates asses then jack sparrow came n we made sweet sweet love

2. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I never grew out of Pokemon. Seriously. 16 and still into Pokemon.

3. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

Grow up and stop being such a fucking liar!

4. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

rofl I would say get off bs, but watching you make yourself seem lamer and lamer is kind of funny

5. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

my record of eating jack in the box tacos is 14 in one sitting,,shit a brick the next day

6. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Me and my buddy did 18 each ;) needless to say my buddies mom wasen't to happy we ate all the food...

7. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

word this one time i was fucking like 9 bitches and all their boyfriends come up and get in my grill. so i pistol whipped one, knocked 2 out with my cans, cocksmacked one and shit on the rest of em. then my cousin and 15 of his friends rolled up in their bus and killed everyone. and i was mad pissed cause they killed the bitches i was fuckin so i firebombed their asses. then my mom came by and was like wtf mate and i was like fuck you mom i hate her and i killed her and went to a ICP show.

8. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

That story sounds more believable then dontsleep's

9. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

10. ep si

ep si Senior Member

im eating caned pinapples now and looking forward to dumpster diving......

11. Rots takes your Daughters

12. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

i gotta story...

So its my boys 16th birthday and were upstairs in his room smokin and drinking ... now hes one of those paranoid weed smokers that thinks everything we do will get us caught.. ( i.e. my friend falls down in his room.. DUDE WTF...WERE GONNA GET CAUGHT OMG MY MOM IS GONNA COME UP !! ) so he only lets people smoke in his bathroom which is in his room...but we can still drink and do w.e in his room...

so were drinking in his room..people 4 people smoking in the bathroom..and his parents knock on the door BOOM BOOM BOOM ! let us in...what do they have..a cake...there singing happy birthday while there 4 people blazing 2 haze blunts ...and what happens ?...his father drops the cake on the floor ...and says OMG on my sons birthday let me go get a towel from the bathroom ..the way the shit happend seemed like it was choreographed ..but my friend says no no..ill clean it up dont worry thanks guys ..they leave were like ohh shit ....mean while my friend sticks his head out of the bathroom door...blunt in hand and says ..WTF was that ?...

the funny thing is there was two parrot bay rum bottles in plain view...
    after they left my boy says...ohh shit ..tht was crazy...lets go smoke..

LMAOO..shit was pricelesss

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  13. Rots takes your Daughters

Do you smoke weed that doesn't smell or do his parents not have noses???

14. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

i like to look at bombing science while i vomit it calms me like a best friend..
    haha jokes

15. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

YEa thats the same thing i said !!....his mom smokes weed herself...and she trys to hide it from my friend ..and when ever my friend finds a roach of hers...shes says..wth its not mine i swear its ur uncles...and when ever she finds a roach of his ..he says its not mines they were smokin in there i told them not to but they still did..i didnt smoke tho

16. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

niether. it was bullshit. or extremely elaborated.

17. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea i beleave him,
    has to be true becuase why would anyone bother making up such a boring and dull story.

19. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

I was raped by a girl who looked like a prison ward..her snatch smelled like tacos i proceeded to puke on her and myself then laugh drunkenly...I suspect it was Rots in disguise...

20. *KWIC*

*KWIC* Senior Member

me without a blunt is like mustard without the heinz.