Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Jul 31, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i am a world famous writer that goes by cope2 but on the internet people know me as bazer.

2. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

3. Raccoon

Raccoon Member

Ahahahaha, yeah bro.

4. Animal

Animal Senior Member

it has been about 4 months since i last wore a shirt that wasn't black. that random enough?

5. Reason To-Shine

Reason To-Shine Senior Member

...how do you actually know that? do you keep tabs on what shirts you wear? most of the time i just pull something out of the closet and throw it on

6. Animal

Animal Senior Member

no its just i don't really have any shirts that aren't black anymore.

7. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

id really feel like breakin "graffitisnart" house down with a sledgehammer

8. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

i want to be a dictator....................
    ............if only i could rule the world!

9. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

i wish i could take ur computer and beat u to tar with it ......and pass ur face threw the screen..... and i rip ur eye out... good times

10. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i just noticed awhile ago that propers avater pic thingy is really fuckingg funny

and the G on my keyboard doesnt work barely you have to press it really hard but i guess thats a fact about my keyboard and not me

11. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

ive never smoked weed ever

12. S P R U E 0 1

S P R U E 0 1 Senior Member

ive smoked weed never ever !

13. Raccoon

Raccoon Member

I'm fascinated with frozen water outside in the winter. Like, walking on ice, walking on frozen lakes and stuff. Breaking it open so you can see the water while you're standing on some ice still. Frozen water in ditches in the spring time, and then throwing rocks or something on top of it, and watching it skid across lightly, even though the ice is like, not even half an inch thick.

As a kid I used to always play on ice in my ditch in the spring until it cracked and I fell through and got soaked haha.

14. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

u were lame......i used to play king of the hill on snowed in parked cars inthe alley ways...bustin them windows and dentin the rooftops and hood......good times....

and i started drinkin befor smokin....drinkin is soooooooooooooo fun

15. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

as a kid i liked to stick sticks in peoples spokes while they were riding intill this kid was hauling ass to get away from me and i still got him he had to of been doing 20 and it stoped him right there he fliped over the handle bars and smashed his face off the ground broke his nose and fucked his front teeth up.... that summer sucked got gounded through the whole thing

16. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

when i was small and found dead animals id burry them in front of my house, build a cross out of twigs, and piss on it as prayer.....true stories....i used to piss all over my yard....livin in the woods is to cool...until ur like 12

17. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

hahaha word to that i was aweird kid i rember one time i was like 12 i climbed in a tree and there was this girl coming down the street that i hated so i peed out of the tree and pissed all over her and she never knew who it was

18. NiL

NiL Elite Member

^lmfao what an evil bastard

Girls can do that aye they wonder why men wanna hurt themall the time.. bitches

19. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

every ***** on the 302 board talks mad shit...its like the old silentwrytes all over again....so pissed but yo...if anybodys down to do sum throwie exchanges pm my ass got nuffin else to do but choke on this blunt and tear up this notebook

20. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

im seeing atmosphere and ab rude this sunday in manhattan