Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Jul 31, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

ive been wanting to mix pixie stick in water to make an awesome drink

2. ladie.salo

ladie.salo Senior Member

i once was caught in a lesbian act by my then boyfriend and he caught us in my backyard...

3. YourSistersMooseKnuckle

YourSistersMooseKnuckle Senior Member

I have a canning ability to manipulate people.

4. YourSistersMooseKnuckle

YourSistersMooseKnuckle Senior Member

5. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

my fact: i was 14 wen i lost my virginity

Mean MR mustards fact: he is a complete bitch because he turnd down a battle from me

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well i see the point your trying to convey, but ur logic fails to see the fact that YOU are infact a bitch. BITCH MADE INDEED

7. AMRO1

AMRO1 Senior Member

Each day, before to go sleep, i need to do a little sketchie.

8. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

your sister moose knuckle has the best sig in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

9. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I haven't slept in 6 days. I sleep about 1 night a week regularly, meaning one night of full, 9-hour rest. The doctors can't do shit for me, but I'm still alive.

You get a lot of shit accomplished when you never sleep.

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I know what you mean Foe. I'm awake like 21-22 hours a day. I accomplish nothing though, haha.

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I clean and I write. As a result of my insomnia, I've written four books, and completed and sold only one. I'll straight-up polish the entire apartment, I'll write letters to friends, return emails, smoke way too many cigarettes, and then end up just sitting on my couch thinking for a few hours. Lately, I've been trying to drink myself to sleep, but that's not healthy at all. I've gone through about 14 beers tonight and I'm not even drunk, let alone tired.

Maybe around 7 this morning I'll catch an hour or two of shut-eye before work.

I'm not complaining, mind you. This is just a part of my life I've lived with for several years now. It's totally something I've come to terms with. I'm just now finding out that it's actually a pretty weird thing, so I'm just dealing with all that haha

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I don't think it's lame actually. I like being awake so much, I feel better. I don't feel like some lazy fuck that sleeps in all day. I practice my handstyle in this time often.

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

My favorite toothpaste is; Crest Pro-Healt Night.

It seriously keeps my mouth clean mint fresh all day. Awesome!

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I've been living with my roomates Dayv (27) and Derail (29) for about 6 months. I do a lot of grocery shopping for the house, but I've never, in 6 months, bought toothpaste. I totally steal the shit outta that from them. Soap too. I don't know if they've ever noticed, but I'm sure they question where half their tube of Crest goes from time to time hahahaha

15. Proper

Proper Elite Member

They probably don't mind since you said you do a lot of the grocery shopping for the house. It's good toothpaste though, seriously. I need to go buy another tube.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  16. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Yeah. They're both hippies, and we agreed that the food and beer provided would all be communal. We share our weed pretty regularly, and things like toilet paper have all been discussed as communal. But every morning when I brush my teeth, I still feel totally guilty about it hahaha

17. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Haha Foe. You're totally overreacting, man! You guys have a pretty sweet deal going there, though. I'd imagine living with hippies would be totally awesome, drug-wise.

18. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

haha no, living with hippies is mad word. i feel guilty about taking advantage of the communal supplies from time to time, but thats just cuz im used to living in squathouses where you have to hoard everything for yourself. but they've hooked me up in the past with everything from badass literature, to drugs like salvia and soma-mushrooms, to new ways of looking at life. so i guess i SHOULDNT feel to bad about using up all their toilet paper. or my ex-girlfriend leaving tampons in their trashcans haha

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

You should totally feel bad about the last part, man. That is fuckin' gross! My ex-girlfriend for 4 years on every month told me when she was on her rag. That shit would make me physically ill. I remember once throwing up because of that. She thought it was hilarious and kept doin' it. I'm like seriously scarred because of her and her stupid humour.

20. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

story of my fucking life stay up two days straight then crash for two

i jus punched a door into two pieces ... now i have to tell the landlord im lucky no one called the pigs tonight meh