Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pros and cons of KRINK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skrimski, Feb 22, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Skrimski

Skrimski Member

This is my first post here so im not completely up to date on the rules or whatever but im gonna give this a go.
    So KRINK the drippiest ink on the market(supposedly) has a fun, solid ink to it, but it doesnt come without downsides.
    Personally for me my tags with krink are from what it seems very VERY easy to buff. My tags will be gone next day or that week almost everytime,
    My montana acrylic seems to be more resistant or at least they def stay up alot longer.
    Not gonna lie krink is dope tho for the drips and all around great looking tags i just have a problem with it being so easy to buff .
    Any opinions on KRINK and its ink?

P.S. i laid this out like shit lol bear with me
    -SKR

2. Jilly

Jilly Member

From my experience it can be used on many surfaces like paper, wood, plastic fabric, ... I noticed it doesn't do so well on not smooth surfaces. The color dries quickly and does not melt.

3. noahenholm

noahenholm Member

I'm a big fan of Krink ink/paint, and these K60's are the bomb. It applies as smooth and opaque as they come.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  4. Idkwatmynameshouldbe

Idkwatmynameshouldbe Member

idk if the formulas different in the K-42, but if you watch the bombing science paint marker buff test vid, the krink does really good. it stood up to the buff really well. that shit was goin nowhere

5. pickandmixseeds

pickandmixseeds Member