Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

you dont have to use straight bars for s's

2. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

yea,I have a hard time with my S too...any suggestions?

3. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

theres really no way of explaining it... just make sure the ONE bar you used to make the S consistent.

4. Musick8

Musick8 Member

I dont want but i cant help but take other peoples s's cuz i can never think of any new ways to do them

5. fOrSaQeN

fOrSaQeN Senior Member

okay can i ask you this...if you say make it consistent.. i tend to break it off into too many separate parts...i want to do one consistent one but its hard to make the top and bottom even from bottom to top

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

what art classes can help me become better at graffiti? I gotta take some art classes before I can get accepted to this art school, so anything that can help me at graffiti im up for. I was thinking dimension classes that works with light fixtures and shit like that.

7. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

i got the same problem with S's.
    what i found it the top of the S is a C
    and the bottom of the S is a backwards C
    peace.

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

This makes little to no sense. If you haven't taken art classes, why are you even interested in art school, and taking art classes isn't a pre-requisite to art school anyway. A dope portfolio is, but graffiti isn't. Do you want to get into art school to learn graffiti? That's alot of tuition money for something you really learn best for free on the street. Art school will broaden your mental spectrum for graff tho, but it wont teach you letter structure or can control.
    For me I did graff, got busted, was forced to take a high school art class, ended up in art school, dropped out, quit graff AND art for nearly a decade, then went back to graff. Art school was just a big party that cost me 12 grand a year. Fuck it.

9. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

anyone know how to take the top off of a uni px-30?

10. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Nah, im going to study film and graphic design. I talked to the head of admissions and she informed me that I needed more art background so she suggested taking art classes in the summer. Art is very broad and many different types, some focus on different things. For example art classes that work on 3D and 2D dimensions and creating depth and things like that. So one way or another im taking art classes that won't be graffiti related, but I feel some other types of art will help over others, so im asking for some suggestions.

11. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

calligraphy would help with hand styles , basic art classes all teach colors and shit.

12. joshthesk8ter5

joshthesk8ter5 Senior Member

hahaha musick i do the same thing s's are pretty hard to create

13. ReMeDyZ141

ReMeDyZ141 New Member

does anyone know if the name SUREAL is taken? (i know its spelled wrong)

14. Pesky_Human

Pesky_Human Senior Member

take drawing, as many units of drawing as possible. Also, take two dimensional design. It will make you look at composition and flow in new ways.

15. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

In my school they have lots of art shit which is cool, I'm gonna go to some art school(college) in Boston or NYC to learn all different kinds of stuff, its cool you can just paint all day n stuff.

I've taken Art 1, Art 2, Art 3, Murals, Advanced Murals, Cartoons, Caligraphy, Portraits, Advanced Portraits, Sculpture, Screenprinting and Advanced Sculpture...

I'm taking in the next two years...Art 4, AP Art, AP Art Studio, Advanced Cartoons, AP Sculpture, AP Murals, Advanced Screenprinting, and AP Screenpainting....

So yeah Art's my life.

16. PabloESKObar

PabloESKObar Senior Member

Damn. All they got in my school is drawing, painting, graphic design and photography.

17. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

lol, we're really art related n shit...drama, arts, music, that kinda crap, but we still have kickass football, hockey, and basketball teams

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  18. CROSS EM OUT AND PUT A K

CROSS EM OUT AND PUT A K Senior Member

i envy you.. we only have visual arts, media arts and photography

19. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Yeah theres also like 30 other art classes, I just can't fit them in, and don't have any want for them, its like pottery, ceramics, n other shit..

Oh yeah and I forgot Graphic Design, I took Computer Drawing Freshman year, and I'm taking Graphic Design 1 & 2 either Junior or Senior year.....I can't believe I forgot of these, because these are how Im probably gonna be making a living ha...

20. PabloESKObar

PabloESKObar Senior Member

What's the fastest, easiest, quickest way to get paint of ya hands? I got a shitload of it on me cuz the pressure on these Wal-Mart dollar cans are all kinds of fucked up. If my folks see this shit on me they're gonna flip. Help me out here.