Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

2. Shiva.

Shiva. Senior Member

they're all stupid to get tattooed

3. fonone

fonone Senior Member

this threads so good, you can say the most stupid shit and post whore but noone cares because its the "toy questions thread", golden.

I aRe haF not LikER my WUrd, SHUD i change?

4. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Damn, would it be stupid to get something 123 klan tattooed?

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

.... You can't be serious

6. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Thrice...seriously man. Im all for having influences and just diggin certain peoples works...but SHIT. You are dick riding like no other. Just get on your own tip. You will gain a lot more respect.

7. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I know what you guys are saying, but it's really not that way. My inspiration to write graff is mare 139, i met the fucking guy in person and talked to him for like an hour so give me a break there please. As for influence 123klan is by far my biggest influence.

8. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

And dude, like I just said. Im totally for all that. You're just taking it too far. I have many influences, but I dont have their quotes in my sig, and im definately not lookin to get a piece they did tattooed on me. You feel me?

9. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Personally, I don't think it's stupid at all. Gesus has tats of Craola and a bunch of other writers shit. I'm getting my own shit tatted on me, but I wouldn't be opposed to getting a Flying Fortress bear or Microbo, or Supakitch, or any other fly shit. It's just a dope picture on your skin.

10. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Thats different though. Those are characters and designs. Not pieces.

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

12. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Well do what you're goin to do man. Im in no way trying to tell you what you should be doing with your body.

13. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Did you check out those links? See what im talking about, not pieces at all. What are your thoughts on those?

14. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

They're not something I would choose, but like I said...I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Do YOU son.

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I gotcha, i'll definiately put some more thought into it but getting a piece seemed a little toyish considering what most people said. Just hope this isn't as gay.

16. intaout

intaout Senior Member

personally, i would want an amazing character with quote or message that has influenced me in a tight hand-style

17. HoH Envy

HoH Envy Member

ok i have a two part question
    first off the local stores around me seam to only carry lame collars or just verry basic collars of spray cans so is there any place website/etc that you could suggest and what companies

secondly i draw cartoons and still life quite often, but im slightly new to writing so dos any one have tips for developing style i would look at other artist in my community but as far as iv seen theres one other and he uses allot of stencils.

thank you in advance

18. klic

klic Elite Member

theres nothing wrong with basic colors but if you really dont like them just order some off the graffiti store on here

19. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

yo cuzin you can buy paint off this websites store. its kinda pricy but thats how much it usually is unless you steal it. and the best way to develop style is to start simple. just draw straight letters for now untill you have a feel for things/

20. HoH Envy

HoH Envy Member

thanks bro im prob gonna start sketching out some letters now