Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I had to wait 2 weeks for an order before. That was to the midwest also. Paint comes quicker tho cuzz it's shipped from Cali, not Canada.

2. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

2 weeks?!?!?!?! YIKES!

3. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

So whats the deal with the Montana gold? Is it the same company? They sell it in my town for $9.00. They have it locked up behind the counter in a case with two big locks on it. Isn't $9.00 crazy?!?!

4. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

It's $9 here too. It's the only spray paint that they sell in this art supply store here. It is really expensive but pretty nice.

5. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

That is pretty expensive for a can of paint! I have alot of it saved up for my first time painting.

6. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

It's way too expensive! I was lucky enough to get a good discount on some of the Montana Golds.

7. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

As of right now I am buying walmart paint.......gonna see how it works on some ny thins and ny fats if they ever show up. I have a few cans of the Montana paint, but if anything I will buy some montana hardcore when I decide to paint. Oinkartltd has some for a reasonable price.

8. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

Wtf, I live in midde of nowhere and here it's even $6 from wholesales, and $7,5 in stores. It defenetley ain't worth 9 dollars, use hardcore.. if that isn't with retarded prize too.

9. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

I was actually thinking about picking up about 20 cans from that Oink art website, but they don't have too many colors. I can't even remember this, but does walmart have their cheap paint in other colors besides white and black? I just wana make sure before I spend alot of hard earned money.

10. cans905

cans905 Senior Member

yo man
    if u can buy tremclad where u live then buy it
    thay got some dope colours and they will go over anything without the background showing threw
    only 5 bucks too

11. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

My problem is not sneaking out my mom usually lets me stay out late if i have a good excuse..I have a few questons though what days and what time is best to go?The cops espcially the undercovers one roam around my nierborhood alot so ant tips on how being more carfull and not getting caught?Also i take a freind with me n go on foot so were is the best palce to hid a paint marker and to not get caught...

thx guys

12. Naffy

Naffy Member

Question about Markers/Mops (Tagging Basically)
    I wanted to know what type of marker, and mop I should get.
    And in what colors... And any other tagging related stuff I can use :)

13. Naffy

Naffy Member

Going Rackin Need Some Advice

Not sure what I want/Need I can easily get HEAPS of Acrylic Paint.. worth taking?
    Thinking of racking some Sharpies.. Not sure of anything else
    Just give me some general advice guys
    Thx

14. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

nah son all you need is a sharpie, just rack mad sharpies, they stain way harder than any other ink,.....

15. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

My shipment still hasn't showed up! HA!

My two questions of the day: Based on your experiences, how do the ny fats/ny thins work on the cheap walmart paint color place cans? My skills need so much work that I sit around drawing whenever I am not at work. I do this because I think it is more than important to develop some foundation before painting somewhere where many people will see it. I bought these cans because they are cheap and I like the colors. No point in spending my loot on some expensive Montana. Also, how do they work on Rusto?

16. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

just use stock.or find out urself. paint simples to learn ur skillz

17. iVIBE

iVIBE Senior Member

Shit you guys need to not ask so many questions and just screw around with stuff, thats how you learn what YOU like and what You thinks works best.

18. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

aye VIBE? is you from cleveland/??

19. iVIBE

iVIBE Senior Member

nah bruh, im rockin west coast :(

20. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Are we not allowed to bump anymore? When I post on the bottom of the page and bump to the next page the post gets deleted.