Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

How do you guys hit up main street?there is this really long kinda main street in my niegbror hood and theres a few fire boxes and signs i want to hit on it with some paint makers but how do i go about do this...on a weekday around 11 or later it gets a little les busy but im always nervous if a cop is gonna come down n see me or worse an undercover...Any tips or suggestions

Also how do u go about bombing with a spary can if your on foot any tips advice for this?

one more thing what if a cop see you do it do u run from his ass or what?

Please answer these guys im going bombign tonight..

thanks alot!

2. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

toys gather round

its time for uncle hammer's guide to getting up in high traffic area.....

1. let your nuts drop

2. walk to spot

3. get up on said spot

4. leave spot

5. if police enter the picture between steps 2 and 4 just try talking to him im sure he will be nice, never run.....ever

3. Czar One

Czar One Senior Member

...if your on foot? Do most people reach out their windows and drive by bomb?
    dude get some letters rocking that look good, then get some paint, then just say fuck it and go paint, but just don't act stupid and call attention to yourself. If you see the 5-0 hide/run away.

*edit*
    Aw, the hammers beats me too it =[

4. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

sorry dude didnt mean to cut you off.....

but are you serious about drive by bombing?

because the way i see it a car traps you, if get pulled over you cant run, if you stash paint there, the police can search for it....

i see a number of reasons to leave the whip at home

5. Czar One

Czar One Senior Member

Nah, I don't use a car, I was just saying because the other kid asked how you go about painting if you're on foot. It was sort of a sarcastic question on my part. I'm retarded like that =p

6. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

7. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

I usually bomb with both my hands (meaning i hold the cans in either my right or left hand) and i usually get some paint on my index fingers. So how is it that when i get paint on my left index finger, i dont feel anything, but when i get some on my right one IT HURTS LIKE A FUCKING BITCH and my whole right arm goes numb for 2 hours?
    Why the difference between the 2 fingers and is it really dangerous for my health.

Peace
    (i should probably buy gloves)

8. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

no its not dangerous to your health, that is something that painters added to sound more hardcore, "oh shit son i could get cancer form painting"....not gonna happen

and it sounds like you have a cut on your hand or some shit....
    or its just hella sensitive

9. EhPhek

EhPhek Member

I'm thinkin that my pink dots aren't working on my krylon to the best of theirt ability because the PSI is low in the can therefore not letting the pink dot work its magic the best it can...
    Can this be possible?
    and are there ways to check the PSI on cans of spray paint?

10. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

yea well, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.....
    what he asked could have been answered with common fuckin sense
    and yes paint has the ability to damage you, but nobody will have that issue, who isnt sitting in their room huffing silver out of an old sock...

11. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

does anyone know wat kind or brand of bug sprayer ur supposed to use im sik of my messy fire exstinguasher

12. kramxr

kramxr Member

do you guys keep track or how many/where you tag or bomb?
    and what do you all use to carry your supplies?

13. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

I personally dont keep track of exactly where I tag, but just keep in mind general area. For pieces though I keep track of where.
    And to carry stuff, just use a back pack.

14. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

guys, seriously......

learn just a little bit about something before decideing you want to do it....

and just use common sense, think about it for 5 minutes before you post a question...

15. kramxr

kramxr Member

sorry
    *hangs head in shame*

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Just a pointer.. edit your location, you gain nothing from having other writers know it.. But cops come on here.

17. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

yea dude, dont be ashamed, just lookin out for a homie, plus you wouldnt believe the amount of elementary questions that get asked, and all would have taken was a little bit of thought, or some flipping through pages...

get to know your search option that shit is handy.....

18. session-one

session-one Senior Member

im just looking for some ways to practice 3d styles
    anybody have suggestions on what kind of things to practice on before jumping into sturdy letter forms?

19. ClaimRSM

ClaimRSM Member

what kind of markers should one use for sketching in black books?

20. Once'

Once' Member

couple of questions

1. how do u think my name will work out (once)

2. ive noticed when people first start out designing their stuff they start out with blocks and work progressively towards other more complicated shapes... do most people keep doing it this way even after they get good or is it something that every1 just keeps doing

3. i have about 6 stencils now that i use all the time (i wanna be a graphic designer so it came naturally) and they are starting to warp... is there a good kind of material for stencils that i can get relatively cheap?

thanks