Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Theroll

Theroll Member

How do you send a sticker pack from ontario to bc without going to the post office?

2. MrDobalina

MrDobalina Senior Member

dont even worry about cars if ur just doing marker tags. u eventually gotta realise that 99.9% of people either dont care or will not stop their car on a busy road, get out, and come hold you down, call the cops, and wait 2 hours for them to come. just do ur shit and if you feel like its startin to get sketchy just bounce. never run if u see cops. unless they saw u paint or u def know ur busted dont run. it just makes urself look really heat lol.

just go to 711 and buy stamps?

3. Theroll

Theroll Member

how many do you need?

4. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

If you wanna steal spraypaint from wallmart, will it <<beep>> when you pass the exit?

5. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

Has anybody tried out markingpaint, what construction workers use? Will it fade quickly? It's like the only cheap ass paint around here, most of the shitty paint cost more than montana and the markingpaint cans are the only cheap ones.
    Also if I put my caps in acetone, will it fuck them up? I tried some normal paint thinner, but it didn't do nothing, just made the plastic a bit weaker.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  6. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

Facedorateur - i believe the only things that "beep" are items from electronics and a few other things throughout the store. paint will not.

Q: is there a difference between the terms "train yard" and "layup?"

7. shie-ster

shie-ster Senior Member

facedorateur: spray paint will not set off alarms. in order for something to set off an alarm it must have a magnetic strip or have some type of expensive equipment on it.
    if they put them on spraypaint, they wouldnt be making any money.

numberonestunna: a train yard is where workers organize trains, inspect them, fix them and all that other crapolla they do.
    a lay up is where trains park over night. ussualy no engines, and no one to keep watch of them.

8. FABLE IR CRU

FABLE IR CRU Senior Member

im looking for a 2 letter name to bomb with & i have a few im thinking about but i just wanna no if any1 else has any good ones.

9. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

use a short form for your full writing name......

10. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

no

11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Naw man. If you look inside of DVDs and Video game the thing Inside is what Make it beep. Not the Bar code. But IF that happends. HALL ASS MY NIG.

12. sky_one

sky_one Senior Member

whats it means flow on graffiti??

13. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

I'll give you and example...

The letter are the Same leaght, and space apart.
    The Main bar is Equaly the same and the Letters are all going the same direction.

14. sky_one

sky_one Senior Member

15. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Look at the Big Boy Black Book section to see how letters flow.

16. Once'

Once' Member

does michaels or joannes or like hobby lobby carry any good brands of spray paint and do they carry different caps so i can get 1 for like precise outlines?

17. iVIBE

iVIBE Senior Member

well the only way WE would know is if you actually went to the stores near your house and looked for yourself because it varies from store to store

18. Once'

Once' Member

well said...

uh well then, what are some common brands of good spray paint that is pretty easy to use for a scrub

19. rave316

rave316 Senior Member

yeah but then again i also realized it's about the same in city close by me cause when i did a shitty one liner about a block away from the police department and the next day there was about five to six cop cars on the streets.

20. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

^^ lmfao !!
    jesus..those cops must be outta shape then