Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

In all seriousness move your hand faster and dont keep the spray over a certain spot for to long,

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

:( :( :( .........if i only had the power to mod this topic only.....just this one...i swear it will make BS better.....im willin 2 help these kids...and all of you who posted stupid random comments obviousley dont care...but i do...so please.. no beef and dumb comments

3. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

4. WRITES-one

WRITES-one Senior Member

yea i know that much..... but i herd something about getting rid of some areosol somehow... errr, something u do to make it less watery

5. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

don't start shit and their won't be shit faggit. mothafucka's on this forum don't wanna help people they wanna sit back and say uhhh u suck uhhh i cut myself when i see ur flicks. this tools and tips shit was jus started. that's why i'm fuckin beefin cause u fags think ur all high and mighty cause u could do some shit wit a fuckin marker or some spray paint [/b][/quote]
    Man we fucking tried to help you then you broke into a panic attack because people said your work sucked, calm down now and take the advice we gave you on the first page

6. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

now lets have a fresh start.........who's up first?

7. Coo

Coo Elite Member

u fags should be helpin cats get better. u sit there and tell people to quit, fuck u. what's graffiti about? fuckin addin life to the streets. and this forum can help spread that shit like a virus. graffiti has died down........., and u cats ain't helpin bring it back.

8. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

you could spray some aerosol out but turning the can around and spraying upside down for a while, or you could put the can in the fridge a for a few hours before you go out to get the pressure down

9. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

Calm down already would you

10. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

I apologize Kayone. I will only use my powers to help the new people from now on.

11. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

^^^

12. WRITES-one

WRITES-one Senior Member

ill give that a try next time

im askin about that cause i threw up a peice like 3 days ago, and it was all gravy untill i did my highlight with white around the whole peice...... and i shook it real good an shit, but the paint was watery like a mutha fucka, nuthin i could do to stop from mass dripage

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

you could spray some aerosol out but turning the can around and spraying upside down for a while, or you could put the can in the fridge a for a few hours before you go out to get the pressure down [/b][/quote]
    if its to wattery...shake it more, or get better paint....if you turn the can upside down, it just gets rid of *a little bit* of pressure...try using aftermarket caps..they have less pressure
    *edit* i dident read your last post...if its to wattery get better paint, its one of the only ways..

14. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

aint it a bitch, it happens some times to me 2, i guess drips go away with more practice and developing of can control, so jsut keep hitting the walls and you eventually the drips will begin to be less frequent

15. Coo

Coo Elite Member

16. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Put more space in between the S and the E.

17. Coo

Coo Elite Member

so if..... "i stay up all night tonight and practice"(right) when can i get back to my real handstlye

18. WRITES-one

WRITES-one Senior Member

wurd,
    as soon as i get a job(hopefully tommorow), my dads lettin me paint my garage as often as i want! its a sick wall too, perfect for murals

so ya, that should help the process along, haha

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

actually yea.... but the S and E are touching while the N isnt...try to give them equal space

20. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

Now just work from there