Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

2. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

thnx for the advice phykaoze ill try that, but i dont think i mentions, i hab inhalied too much fumes and sadly acan hold my hand still anymore..a can is koo to work with but wen it comes to doing small thing i just figit too much or cant keep my wrist and fingers still.....but here is one of my sketches i stopped adding color to it cuzz i fucked it up even more.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img27.exs.cx/img27/6160/modemscetch.jpg
    just to show u how badd i cant keep my wrist from shakeing :(

3. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

i would help you but i only own one prisma color....haha, cost 2 much....if u want help message PHERZ...hes prisma master 3000 [/b][/quote]
    oh and by the way wat kind of markers u use kay?

4. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

oh yea and if anyone can help out my wack ass 3D ......? plz do

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

[graffiti

this is my first attempt of this style, id be gratefull for helpfull advice, no bullshit please :D

6. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

sorry u have to do the link, i use photobucket so do u know how to put and image straight on. peace

7. WRITES-one

WRITES-one Senior Member

yo atxbomber666

i told u to stop writin KARE, i dont *care where u from, THATS MY NAME! :angry:

so for the last time, change it up while u still toyin it up

or ill come at you with my ninja styles :ph34r:

8. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

ad some 3d and mabey lil more color, and on ur tagg lose all that other shit, its way to overplayed

9. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

10. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

cheers dez1, yeh fx randomly stands for Frequently Xtreme. wot dya think of the sketch

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

oh yeh, soz bout double post but thanks bout the advice modem, ill take ur advice and re-try.

12. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

WELL its ok from a toy like. but again as everyone has said just keep it very simple like in throw up style. and for ur tag keep it simple aswall.

but aye a bit of advise if i where u id stop writeing fx cause i hear theres already a cru called that lol ;)

and as for me well, i dont rite dez no more its just my name on this and im not changeing it

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

oh and by the way wat kind of markers u use kay? [/b][/quote]
    i use gel markers (not pens). for my fills they are really thick and cover good..for my 3d i use regular pentel felt tip markers. and for the outline i use deco-colors fine tip

i use stars and lil quote marks in my tags sometimes too. they only look good if u know where 2 add them...as for arrows...ive never seen a handstyle yet that looks good with them

14. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

15. Coo

Coo Elite Member

lmfao................everything..........everything is wrong....haha
    i dont even want to read the other 5 pages

why doesn't everybody ask themselves why they need help? if you cant play a sport well do you ask other players how to play better? if you dont have the required muscles for a sport, do you not work them out? no buddy, you gotta be independant and get off your ass. so if you cant get your letter structure right, you cant get your color schemes to bond, you cant fill your page, what do you do? P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E............theres no better way to learn than on your own. [/b][/quote]
    Shut tha fuck up. as simple as that

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ur 3d is off the wall...its in places it shouldent be.... try this..make a light dot in any place you pick..at the corner of every point make a line that connects to the dot...(vanishing point)....and then cut off at the length u want it
    E.X. View attachment 149051

*oh and COO..settle down..he said practice..just a lil meaner* ;)

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

sika lose those wack extensions

18. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

ur 3d is off the wall...its in places it shouldent be.... try this..make a light dot in any place you pick..at the corner of every point make a line that connects to the dot...(vanishing point)....and then cut off at the length u want it
    E.X. View attachment 149052

*oh and COO..settle down..he said practice..just a lil meaner* ;) [/b][/quote]
    gd idea kay and props for the diagram :D

19. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

thanks kay, i dont usually do 3d but modem told me to try. i appreciate the advice, good to no sum1 out there is helpfull

20. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

for the guy who asked how to color with prismas...i may not b an expert but this is what i do for normal fills...if u noticed prismas tend to bleed alot so when u use the thick side for fills u may find it hard to keep within the lines due to the bleeding...what i do is i try to keep space from the lines so u dont go outside of them...and whatever little spaces u need to fill use the thinner side