Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

damn thats waht your name is in reference to.
    i always wonderd.

myl i totally agree with you about the time thing in the philosophy thread.
    thats all i got to say.

2. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

yea im pretty sure ip has something to do about it thanks peoples

3. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah dude, time is an illusion

4. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

why someone always say that about my name?
    a nick sack is a marijuana term as in "can i get a nick sack?" you know, nickle sack... 5 dollars worth... a blunt...etc...

i wont take that as a backhanded remark tho... unless it is? holla [/b][/quote]
    only rookies buy nickle sacks tho, save more if u buy more, i just buy qp's and mass oz's rarely i still pick up a ten or a 8th

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

only rookies buy nickle sacks tho, save more if u buy more, i just buy qp's and mass oz's rarely i still pick up a ten or a 8th [/b][/quote]
    i aint no rookie wutchu talkin!? we rock bottom out here holmes.

6. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

what u mean rock bottom? i aint rich or nothing u just gotta buy an o one day sell it they buy 2 o's then ye keep one for ur self sell the other
    trust me once u do that one time u'll never run outa weed if u manage ur self haha i am rolling up a 4 gram king pin right now homie

7. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

not to argue or anything but you preachin to the choir.
    i just got that name like 14 years ago cuz i always was like "you got a nicc?"

8. awx

awx Member

9. novella

novella Senior Member

awxy, all i see is an A and a Y. idk about that coin thing up tope, or the clouds either

10. awx

awx Member

well, i did drop the w because i thought it was gay. so it's "axy" now. man...i guess i'll keep sketchin some more shit.

11. skandal101

skandal101 Member

when your rackin paint, say at homedepot wont the alarm go off because of the barcode. im to chicken shit to find out. :unsure: help me out

12. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

heres a way to test it, buy a can of paint, keep the receipt and put it in a plastic bag, walk back into the shop with your bought can of paint and the recepit and walk thropugh the doors and see if the alarm goes off, if it does, you have your receiept to prove uve alredy bought it and ur not rackin, if it dusnt, go rack some stuff, and i think plastic bags may stop the rays going through it, not sure tho.

13. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

good idea einstein....

cant even believe you thought that was post worthy idea
    mhmmm dont wory about it man, that plastic bag is great for blockin the rays...... :rolleyes:

14. -eror-

-eror- Senior Member

I'm pretty sure alarms at stores use magnetic strips to set them off. If it doesn't have a magnetic strip on it, I don't think it'll make the alarm go off. I'm not too sure about Home Depot in specific, though.

15. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

a plastic bag isnt going to block the rays dummy.
    why do you think they use plastic bags

16. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

idk i thought the plastic may have deflected the rays. because i always walk through those doors with plastic bags and the barcodes never set the alarm off, but w/e.

17. ToXiK

ToXiK Member

well I did these with markers but iono about paint but what i do is rack some markers or paint or whatever you need while being sneaky. best when with friends like while you guys are walking in a big group you can cover certain cameras or workers and then you go to the bathroom. rip off all the tags and such and just drop it in the trash. then grab a candy and buy it and walk out.

18. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

homedepot is fuckin hard to rack from... they have like 2cams per isle n like 6 watching the doors lol fuckin piss off canadian tire is easy to rack the cans dont have magnetic strips so u stuff em in ur pants or sweater n walk the fuck out or jus buy a pack of gum a pop n a chocolate bar Mmmmm snickers

19. ToXiK

ToXiK Member

Dang no magnets. thats just great. aren't the cans will rattle in your sweater or pants or w/e?

20. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

homedepot is fuckin hard to rack from... they have like 2cams per isle n like 6 watching the doors lol fuckin piss off canadian tire is easy to rack the cans dont have magnetic strips so u stuff em in ur pants or sweater n walk the fuck out or jus buy a pack of gum a pop n a chocolate bar Mmmmm snickers [/b][/quote]
    Canadian tire here in SK canada has maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad undercover shoppers, Those guys who get paid to look like their customers. Its still pnuts but its kinda annoying.