Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

2. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

thanks man that answered all my questions and even told me alot more which has halped alot. does anyone else here clean theuir caps? laely ive just been blowing through the bottom of the caps until the paint dries, but it's been hurting my mout and put paint all over my lips so anyone know of any other methods apart from holding the can upside down? i read u can just drop them into mineral turps or paint thinner, does that work?

3. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

4. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah that should be fine.

I went down to this wall and found about fifteen different clogged caps, took them home let them sit in paint thinner for about 20 minutes then used the compresser with an air gun to blow them out. The air gun step probably isn't all that needed.

5. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

sweet, sometimes after ive left them clogged and the paint has dried and i put them in the mineral turps, i take them out and blow on them but they stay clogged, so using an airgun in those situations wud be a good idea.

6. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah, even leaving them over night could work. Some people use acetone which would probably work better but I don't know how good it would be for the plastic caps, acetone likes to eat plasitc. It should be fine seeing as they're made to paint with but yeah.

7. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

8. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

krylon sucks dick

killz, painters touch, or rusto

theyre selling montana in my city now, but i rarely ever use it seeing as how theyre making about a 200% profit by selling cans for 7 bucks/

9. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

i order montana off the internet. £2.20 a can. thats about 4 dollars, and the postage isnt much :)

10. aha

aha Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  11. main2kNup

main2kNup Member

Did this and worked for a month, i was amazed. In america its home depot, in UK it BnQ etc, they all have the open garden sections, well me and my mate got some metal cutters you know the big scissor type thing you can buy at the garden stores. and one night we cut a small hole into the fencing, right in the corner close to the floor, then for approx a month we could walk into the store and pop the cans through the fence. I aint sure what security is like in the US at these places but where i live (UK) there isnt even a camera in the garden section. I must of got 100+ cans. Worth a try :ph34r:

12. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

i order off www.4graffiti.com
    the postage might be a bit more for you, aha, because the site is based in britan. i have to pay dirt cheap postage, coz i live about 50 miles from the warehouse!

13. aha

aha Senior Member

ok...thanks for info...

14. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Where abouts in the uk do you live :D

15. obseen

obseen Elite Member

ye, where do you live man
    i live in the uk too

16. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

i live just south of birmingham near worcester. what about you guys?

17. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

i live near norwich, im like the only guy in my town whos does graffiti :)

18. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

I saw the weirdest thing yesterday, a guy came and painted our halfpipe at the skatepark ages ago, it was a real nice peice, and it's been there for about 2-3 months, then yesterday, he came and painted a thro-up over it, and the hro up was disgustiong, his ountlines went inside the fill, the letters were whack and his drop shadow was off. I was just like wtf?

19. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

you sure it was the same dude.

20. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

they most defintly are