Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

find a style that you like a lot. then try and make your letters have the same feel.
    dont bite it but you change that style into your own, such as pointy letters.
    or some really flowy curves. or maby you want all the letters to bend outwards.
    or all the letters are like leaning over to the left. maby you want all the letters to
    have the same overall shape like a circle. just find something you like and try
    and reproduce it in your own way.

2. main2kNup

main2kNup Member

what would you do if you lived in a small town, no artists. then one night you went on a crazy tag mission and in the end the cops where chasing you, but you got away. should i stay in for a while?...oh yeah the cop was talking to me face to face then i just got my sprint on lol. should i keep low?

3. SKA11289

SKA11289 Senior Member

If he can put a face on your description then i would just chill for a bit. If he can put a face on your description and a tag name, then chill while you come up with a new name. cause if you keep puting that name up he'll be able to pin point that right back on you.

4. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

Yo... I've been writin' Soke7 for about 3 months now.. and I look and see some train with Soke on it... anyone know anything about the guy? Is he good enough that I have to change my name?

5. myl

myl Elite Member

look what i made :D

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v196_denialchild8698_IMG_0109_1.jpg

took the tip/cap of a can of raid and put it on a can of kilz...both are male cans so its all good

sprays huge ass lines, perfect for fills

6. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

haha. upgrade that mac foo!
    get yourself one of these macbooks

7. myl

myl Elite Member

ha i wish i had 2g to drop on a new macbook but that aint happenin any time soon

8. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

word. at least you know what your missin. haha.
    thats what im uing. and my brother just grabbed the new
    what is it like 24in imac. thing is nuts. has it set up
    with the windows so he can still play games. just rediculous.

9. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

If he's in the same city, and can burn you, yeah you should change your name, if you always right soke7, with the 7 every time, then it should be fine, maybe see if he's in a city thread on this, or try to talk to him, as long as he doesnt have a problem with it youll be fine. I would suggest changing if he can burn you though.

10. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

Aight thanks man.. If anyone knows anything about Soke send me a pm..

11. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

aha thats awesome. never even thought of that before

12. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

i wanted to try it once but cudnt get the top of the rain can haha

13. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

I searched but couldnt find anything so, does anyone know of a graffiti store in Portland, Oregon? Im driving up there this weekend.

And one more Q, I was just looking at a thread about bingo dabbers, and I saw that the person ripped out the flow control rubber thingy in the mop tip, and I was wondering if I should do that with my kiwi mop? You know the little green thing inside the top? Rip it out? Sorry 4 noob?

14. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

dont rip it out. Unless you want your pants to be filled with 8 ounces of krink.

Do you live in the 206 (seattle) by any chance? theres like 3 graff shops up here, not so sure b out portland but they have some sick freight action up there im pretty sure.

15. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

Word, thanks.

I actually live in northern california, gonna drive up to portland to look at Portland University and hopefully hit up a graff shop(we dont have any near where i live). Im no geographist but if seatle is anywhere in our way or close to portland ill check it out.

16. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

who else is drunk as fuck?? just wondering..

17. MjMeRk!

MjMeRk! Member

i was yesterday, got wasted.

18. Think281

Think281 Member

Best Buy sells Style Wars?!

EDIT: Nevermind checked their website and it is unavailable in all my city's best buys lol.

19. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

i am now!!!......drunk i means

20. kore

kore Senior Member

I need a new name (again....). Any suggestions on what I should change it too? I think I'm pretty good with the letter K, E's are cool too I guess, S's are alright, and O's are alright too. I'm willing to try some different letters though.. Any suggestions? I can never think of good names :(