Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Yeah graffiti started in New York, as I hope you all know so people have to pay respects and keep it in English... I heard that somewhere I just forgot where

2. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

they dont in europe, alot of the writers there use there nations language as there names

3. Think281

Think281 Member

I have a question.

I see all the time in videos something that doesn't make sense to me. I only see it in productions but let me try to explain.

1. He lays up the sketch on the wall with white or something.
    2. He fills with like green or orange or something.
    3. He then covers ALL the green or whatever color with another color.

My question is, is there a reason they throw up one color and then cover it? I see it alot in various videos and it doesn't make sense to me. I thought maybe they would throw up a color that wasn't as opaque so you can see it through the paint. But I have yet to notice that. So any help?

4. Kon

Kon Member

Naw, I agree. I've felt bad about hitting spots before. You gotta use a sensibility about it. You get eager to paint and you go hit a spot that was just plain innapropriate or you're drunk and it looks like runny piss the next day. That shit aint cool. You aren't adding anything to the community. You really gotta keep a sense of ethics about it. I can see where Alive is coming from. He lives in NY. Shit's grimey there anyway, so why not. I live in a much smaller city with very little graff, so I really have to think about what I'm doing and what the impact on the community will be. Cause innevitabley, after I hit a spot, 5 newjacks with shit steezy are gonna jock up on my wall and down the street. Then the folk nation monkeys come and wreck everything else and the communities like, damn, I hate gangster graffiti vandals......blah,blah...etc.

Just use a sense of ethics. ;) I don't even tag anymore and the community is starting to accept me. For those that remember how bummed I was about that poster mural I did for the 2 little girls that got shot and then the gangs went over part of that and comepletely fucked up that side of town HARD in one night as a response to it? Remember that? The city came and cleaned it all up......But they left my mural there..... The CITY left my shit there... Think about that. :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Props for that, I remember seeing that mural when you did it. I'd be a little disapointed if they cleaned that up. Gangs are retarded I don't care what anyone thinks, personal opinion either way. Still dumb how 2 girls got killed by stray bullets if my memory serves me correct heh... Even more dumb how they responded to a mural for the death of 2 girls..

5. lost_for_evex

lost_for_evex Senior Member

can u repost that cezr?...cuz i dont remeber this mural shit u did

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

That's cuzz you never come to toy forums to visit us anymore you big ass... :wub:

Repost for Evex, sorry to everyone else who's seen it already. :(

PS- Kon- The 2 little girls didn't die. They just got bullet fragments lodged in there head and back. They were pretty badly traumatized by it tho.

close up w/out dedication poster...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9885/im000274yt0.jpg

shitty flick of location includes dedication poster that reads..
    "Dedicated 2 the 2 little girls that were hit by bullet fragments from a drive-by as they slept in their beds. Don't stop dreaming... Love, Cezr"
    Went up around the corner from their house.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3368/im000276fu7.jpg

7. senrox

senrox Member

dude ur awesome
    its nice to finnaly see someone who isnt just straight vandalizing shit
    i hate shitty graff
    but stuff like that is the greatest thing to see ever
    i hope that shit stays up

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

word...cezr you inspire the shit out of me. i mean i've seen several peices that are in memory of someone...but nothing that actually has anything to do with that person or that shares their story with the rest of us. i think a simple RIP whoever is simply not enough. its good to see some take it to the next level and prove that not all vandalism is bad. mad respect cez

9. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

glad they kept you up cezr, I remember you were ready to quit, good to see you didn't

10. main2kNup

main2kNup Member

Didnt know if i should even post this, but its been bugging me. What makes a good thow up, and i dont actually understand the concept of it, do all the letters have to have somthing in common with each other?

11. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

Y Im starting a crew here in my town with afew writers... We really like the letters KFC, we just need some help coming up with the actual name, any help would be sweet....
    heres what weve come up with so far
    krusty faced crew, killin fucking cops, kite flying crew, kids fighting cancer.....and so on, help please

12. CinimeIsntDope

CinimeIsntDope Member

how it flows. with that said, having the same basic letter structure throughout the entire throw gives it flow.

13. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

I wouldn't write KFC, I would just think of the chicken.

14. near

near Senior Member

ya kfc is kinda wierd to use as a crew name

kan fiend crew
    keep flares comin'
    kids fleeing cops

generally speaking if you use the word kill or killing outside the sense of "killing it" in graff your crew will sound corny because lets face it you aren't gonna be killing anyone anytime soon...o_O maybe that'll give u some ideas

15. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

Kentucky Fried fucking Chicken <_< :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

I like KFC cause next to our pieces we can put like a bucket of chicken...lol
    Krazy Fisherman Crew
    Krazy Fresh Cans

17. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

Killing Fucking and Cursing

Krazy Fat Cunts

Kope2 Fucks Children he probbaly does

Kreeping Fru Council estates hahaha i din no wht c could b

Keeping Freights Clean

18. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

Kool Fucking Cats