Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bigkingone

bigkingone Member

im having trouble with a good looking "Z" in my throwie.....could you post some up so i can get a feel for the letter stucture and styles

thanks

2. alive

alive Banned

no. either put in some effort and find some yourself, or go without, if u post wut uve been working on in the black books we'll help u.

3. bigkingone

bigkingone Member

geezz....thanx for the help gronk

4. 4U2C Suicide Bomber

4U2C Suicide Bomber New Member

necro u write in the west island montreal ???

5. sheist

sheist Senior Member

how many name changed have you guys gone through?

6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i find Z's the worst to do in a throwy. never seen one i really liked. just keep playing around with it. graffiti takes patience people.

edit*
    WHEN THE FUCK DID I BECOME A MEMBER!!!! seems like s few weeks ago i was still a newbie. god damn how the time flies. :rolleyes: hmmmmm.

7. bigkingone

bigkingone Member

yer true that ive never really liked Z but i can use an S instead but i dont like that letter for a throwie either but il just keep at it

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i personally like S's...there is a lot you can do with them once you learn how. learning how is the difficult part tho. like i said it takes patience. you dont become a king overnight.

9. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

About 20 I think... I've been writing for a year by the way

10. Blix

Blix Senior Member

I have a z in my name too and honestly is sucks for throws or at least really stylized throws but dont just lose it because of that its fun as hell to play around with in a piece....well unless you really hate it. If not just go lookat robotswill kill or somethin an find some throws with z's, dont copy just get some ideas

11. sheist

sheist Senior Member

any particular reasons for changing?

ive changed 3 times now and i think my main reasons were just that shit wasnt flowing.

12. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

a lot of throwie Z's ive seen are just backward S's, it works sometimes.

13. bouncingsoul

Just didnt like the letters... Flow I think just comes to you... I mean there are some things with natural flow but most of it is just on your own stuff... I finally stuck with one because people said I changed my name too much (I went on a spree like 15 names in one month) and just got stuck with knews... I like it a lot though, I don't think I'll be changing it

14. Blix

Blix Senior Member

this is my fourth name ive been writin bout a year also. I changed because either they didnt sound right or they were just played out but im stickin with one and I didnt have that feeling with the others

15. bouncingsoul

Z's to me aren't allowed to be as smooth as S's, like a Z with a swirl looks shit but an S with a swirl looks sick... I think it's because we write S's curvy and Z's with hard angles

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Five names since I started about 6 months ago. The first name I had flowed really nice as a tag for me but nothing else, same with the second. Third and forth I found ok with throws and handys but the first two letters were too similar for more complex sketches. I think I've found a name now that sits well in all areas but at the moment I'm having trouble with 'S' sitting before the 'A' but I don't think it will be too bigger of a deal.

I never really 'got up' with any of my names so it hasn't really affected me much.

17. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

no. i live in shithole, U.S. i dont write necro, someone asked me that same question before tho.

or any of u listen to Rhapsody either? (luca is their guitarist) i think theyre awesome.

and ive changed my name... 6 times about. i changed it from monk to necro to muse to jade to drakedog to maven, but i also sketch otehr words like drake, draik, drayke, and Rage.

18. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

i shaved my dreads this morning. its really short now and i hate it, but im just growing a new set.

19. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Man im so happy I just found a trainyard really close to me! Ill still have to drive to it tho which kinda sucks but its better then nothing

20. bigkingone

bigkingone Member

yeah i write my z with hard angles, looks better with my handstlye and it flows well