Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

In terms of peices Z is an awesome letter. It's neutral in shape, in that you can have it at the start, middle or end of a word and it will give you a lot to play with. You can run extensions off either side of it, or run it with no extensions at all and it will fill an even amount of space. It's true that it's a harder letter for throws as it kind of goes against the grain if starting your letters mid-left (which is fairly typical) but it's worth putting the time in to learn for general writting.

2. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Yeah, definitely agree... I love Z's, but you can do all the same stuff with S's and even more

3. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

z's are back ward s' to me.

in my handstyle and whenever i need them for throws.

theyre only different for pieces.

i write s' with hard angles in my handie though..

4. Veztiga

Veztiga New Member

What up..

I'm a toy to tagging...And I don't know jack shit about it....But I am a good graphic writer...But anyways, I won't act like a poser. So teach me all y'all know.

Alias':

Veztiga (Latin for "leave mark")
    Cozmik

No tags for y'all to see yet 'cause I suck at Photoshop and my camera's gone.

So help me.

5. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Instead of what the word means choose letters you like or that are easy for you

6. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

or do like i do and bang your head into the keyboard and see if it makes any cool words...

trust me it works! =P

7. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

8. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

I picked some letters I liked and resorted to a latin dictionary ... worked out nicely

9. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

and where do you live? i mean other people are destined to write the same word, so unless your in neighboring cities to either... why don't you just add a number?

10. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

i live in Towanda PA man, so it's closer to Ny but i could do like Snap3 or somthing

11. Veztiga

Veztiga New Member

Ok..Thanks..Anyone else want to help me in developing a tag? Just a small one, nothing insane. If you leave any feedback/help, I'll love you.

No homo.

By the way, I did bang my head into my keyboard, now my spacebar's kinda fucked up. Thanks Lotus.:lol:

12. Blix

Blix Senior Member

not tryin to be mean but damn you want someone to develop YOUR handstyle????

13. Proof1280

Proof1280 Senior Member

I actually doubt that guy still writes. I mean really just go ahead and take the name if you like it. Its not like the guy will get all pissed off and hunt you down or some shit. You will be fine.

14. Veztiga

Veztiga New Member

No..I'm not a dumbfuck. Just some help to start trying new styles, e.x. angles, blending, extensions, etc. Like examples on how to draw them.

15. No Detection

No Detection Member

Hey I need help with a name too. How did everyone pick theirs?

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Don't worry about your name right now. You'll change atleast once within the next month or so.

Some people go by a word that means something to them or just make a word out of some letters they like, but most probably do a mix of the two.

17. No Detection

No Detection Member

Ok, well what about techniques? Are they very important, or is getting my own style more important first?

18. freakshow

freakshow Senior Member

has anyone ever heard of anyone writing comit? i want to change my name to something longer and i like the simplicity of those letters. i liked the word comet but i found out that hes a graff pioneer...

19. myl

myl Elite Member

id google it to see

20. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Ive changed my name like 4 times in the last couple of months, i guess i just havent had very good luck when it comes to names.