Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

get a nice handy down then go bombing with that while piecing at home innit

2. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Yea I did the outline, so I could easily fill it with black

3. Kraken

Kraken Member

attack of the toys. I am going to produce this movie and it will be wak but kool at the sametime.

4. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Rydel: alot of un needed stuff in there, as i read time and time again do simples first then post pics of each stage you get to then use the crits people give you (actually listen as well even if you dont like what people are saying put up with it),
    thats what bs is about.

bigkingone: find a chill spot somewhere and practise, as for how long you sketch for as i said to rydel post pics at each stage until someone says "paint that".

peace

5. Rydel

Rydel New Member

i know about the do simple stuff.. i just did that one outa boredom.. this is one that i did recently.. i dont think its my best.. but its something.. the D is also a bit fat ^^
    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/Hi_Mr_Stupid/Bomb.jpg

6. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

well keep to the simples then

7. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

u have no life hehee...

8. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

omg this one night i was hiding and this guy walked past n i was like boo n he was like ahhh n im like i got u good n he was like yeah u sure did n we walked in the opposite directions. im so funny <_<

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

hahahahahahahahahahaha man thats the best story ive heard in a long time almost as funny as attack od the toys.

10. ''HAZE'' *88*

''HAZE'' *88* Senior Member

i asked this in toy tags, but i think it might be more suited be asked here..
    is anyone willing to do an example tag for KERF..

11. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

you wont get anywhere asking people to do "example" tags, do them yourself, every tag should be an example, an inspiration, you dont get into graffiti, it gets into you, so if your looking for a tag just so you can do it, your looking in the wrong place

Peace

12. ''HAZE'' *88*

haha no umm i was just wondering cause i HAVE done ''examples'' for my friend and he said to post on BS and see what someone says on there.. so yea its not like he would directly bite it he just wanted some ideas

13. ILL

ILL Elite Member

haze, just show him shit like what i first showd you for things to work with and tell him to get out of doing such block letter type stuff

14. stemONE

stemONE Member

hahaha ive done that before its piss funny you cant help but laugh haha cept for when you do it to a hard cunt and he trys to beat you ,than its hilarious bahaha than again if he catches you,you better duck and swing hahaha

PEACE.

15. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

can anyone tell me how to refill a pilot jumbo

16. ''HAZE'' *88*

umm go buy ink or whatever.. pop the cap off...an twist the black part that the nib is attached to..and dump your ink in slowly
    speaking of that damn i need a refill

17. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I have a problem, im not sure where to post it so i'll post it here. Anyways a few days ago i was walking thru a part of town i dont normally go and i realised that the guy that writes iced (not very well i might add) is not a guy but guys and that its not a name its a crew. My friend told me theres like 10 of them and theres me and my friend whos kinda into graff, iv'e already gone over loads of thier shit (i had to because it was so bad) i mean people shouldnt see that shit. Where was i... oh yeah so i keep goin over their stuff but beacause theres so many of them i cant keep goin over their it.

What should i do?

18. ras

ras Banned

keep going over them...as Chino said " you really only want beef wen your 16 , 17 years old " ... guessing your younger that 17.. :blink: :unsure:

19. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

sure ill do it

20. Sesh

Sesh Member

Whats the best style to start out with that i can build and will help me develope style easiest?