Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Ace bro.

I'm doing a certificate in screenprinting this year. It's fucking ace so far. Pretty laid back, my lecturers seem pretty sweet. A dude who did the course two years ago is now running a clothing company (graffiti styled artwork on his shit too). I'm pretty sure a couple of other decent writers have done the course (their slaps are EVERWHEER over the screenprinting floor). Apparently they get more employers asking them if they have students for jobs than they have students so I should be able to walk into a job. I love it so far aye.

Yeah, I've had heaps of becks, fuck yeah, geah geah. Shouldn't post when I'm drunk.

2. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

cool, I did pre-vocational certificate and worked in textile and sublimation screenprinting for bout 6 years. Plastisol and emulsion dreams.

3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i know a guy thats opening a record store and putting usps stickers as the wallpaper. he wants stickers from different people worldwide but nobody aproved my new topic request...

4. poopis

poopis Senior Member

I have a quick question for CANVAS what are/is the best type of market to use on them. I heard Deco colors are good but the micheals or w/e its called where I live only has deco color FABRIC. Is deco color fabric any good to use on canvas or just deco color opaque marker kind of the only good one.Also my friend said sakura markers could be used but I just have no idea wha to use to color in things on canvas with markers.

5. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

quick question... i'm making this piece which allready i really like it's kinda different styles mixed together, had some pretty good crits on it from my friends allready but i have no idea what to do with the D any one perhaps has a site with different styles and not the ordenary online graff creators...any help is appreciated

6. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

y dont U, try to make different styles. untl ur happy. works for me.

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

deco fabris blow. paint is to watery and dumps out to fast. they dry like shit also. search around for different micheals and shit cause i had the same problem with the micheals near me. they didnt even have prismas there. i found a different one also in my area that's stocked full of all colors of decos, zigs, prismas....anything your little heart desires.

8. namesake

namesake Senior Member

im in a bit of a dilemma..
    ive been wanting to change up my name but im not sure what...first i gotta make sure they aint taken..the only reason im asking is cuz i wanted to know if anyone else u know gots em.. el barto, braik, drain, recre8..

thanks for tha help

9. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

There's a dude in Springfield allready writting el barto. 'recre8' is a dope word.

10. namesake

namesake Senior Member

11. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

12. case3

case3 Member

i think u should use recre8 never herd of any1 wit it
    plus it soundss cool

13. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

any yall with some potential and skills wanna join my crew?
    sho me some work first though.
    love and kisses
    bloody lips and bare knucles fists

14. levans

levans Senior Member

so sezer is the name gonna be gdc?
    ohh yeh check tot bbook thread a guy wants to joinb and he posted some work too

15. Edward"Sezer"Hands

16. levans

levans Senior Member

sky said he would join with us if we have a battle with bsc
    and yeh check in tot black books cuz some guy wants to join gdc he posted some of his work too

17. Edward"Sezer"Hands

aight
    we got
    3 so far me you and rayse

18. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

do ill join just reply and ill put up some work

19. Edward"Sezer"Hands

20. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member