Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Pay more attention...cars can be used as evidence....alibis are nice to have at times...go to a VERY chill spot if its your first time. post in the blackbook thread what youve been practicing....my biggest mistake when I first started bombing was thinking that montana paint was the only paint I should use to do not just pieces but throwups and tags too. I wasted alot of money. Steal it if you can. Enjoy destroying shit.

2. Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh Member

3. Heab

Heab Member

my friend pussyed out we are going next week ive only been writing for like 2 weeks so w/e more time to practice also i bought some really cheap paint at the hard ware store and when ever i use it it comes out in bursts and drips alot just wondering whut the best paint is?

4. Heab

Heab Member

5. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

is there any good markers for penning sketches that arnt sharpies, cause they always bleed and make my sketchs weird

6. EKE

EKE Senior Member

Prisma markers are the best... u can get em at any art store or even like office depot or staples or something... or if u dont have enough money to but them steal them

7. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

nah prismas r to thick i mean for doin like the outline, not colouring

8. EKE

EKE Senior Member

Get paint from walmart
    the color vision stuff is like 96 cents... its not top quility paint but its not bad and it fits most tips...

9. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

for outlining use deco extra fine point paint pens. They're super thin and they trap the inks you use to fill so they don't bleed, cuss paint and ink don't mix.

10. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

yea that sounds good, i was actually gonna try uniball pens r watever there called, but fer now im on vaction so ill stick wit ma sharpie

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

uniball is thin, but it's an ink, and if you aren't ninja, your outline will bleed when your fill touches it. That's why I highly suggest the decocolor extra thins.

And to the guy that said to buy the Wallmart paint. It's alright for cheap paint, but if you're doing anything with a white fill you're 100 times better off getting Rusto. You can pile on Wallywolrd white and it wont fill clean. Rusto is like white grease. Goes on thick, doesn't absorb into the wall (or steel) and make ugly fills. ;)

12. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

ohh no dude i meant likk how my sketches look okay but when i pen them the marker is to thick, cause i do my pieces about the length of a pencil, so the pen makes it look funny

13. Heab

Heab Member

woah only 96 cents thats good for me but i dont think i have a wal mart a round to bad god damn hippies hate them so they like out lawed them jk i love hippies

14. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

get rusto for base colors period.

cheap paint is just that... cheap paint.
    you dont want a cheap peice do you?

15. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

hey does any of you play RPG's?
    i got a link for the SUPER COLUMBINE MASSACRE RPG! which was banned from some videogame festival for gamemakers......

just dl it and run the exe. its a great game too (if you enjoy old school RPG's on the snes) try it out.
    pm me for the link

16. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

that sounds sweet id try but my comp is a piece of shit

17. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

its really small file runs on my old shitty computer

18. REIS

REIS Member

Stickers are probably the easiest and safest form of graff. You make em at home and it takes half a second to put em up. Hard? Depends on how good you want it to look and how much effort you put into em.

19. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

i just got a molotow 640pp burner marker, and everytime i go to use it, it comes out like clear with a hint of paint, and its not giving me the full paint effect.
    then i shook it for like 5 minutes straight, and then it was working for like 30 seconds, and then it started clearing up again. errrr, what the fuck is wrong with my marker, or maybe its me?

20. d_g

d_g Elite Member

It's because it's a paint marker I beleive.

I don't even know why Molotow/Montana/OTR make these fucking things, they're so fucking useless. They work for a while until you stop using it for a bit and the paint dries up and never flows through the fucking nib again.

Tip the paint out, buy a new nib and some ink (not OTR H2B/Flowpen ink, fuck OTR ink).