Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

My molotow 620pp does the same thing (orange paint) fucking useless I hate it. My mate got the 640pp in blue and it's a wonder.

2. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah, pretty much have to follow the rule of paint into mops and ink into markers.

3. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

gay, now i have to spend more money to buy inka nd nibs, and hen fucking shipping.
    GAY. :angry:

4. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

Can anyone recommend me with a real flowy, little bit drippy, hard to buff mop or marker thats good all round? (Ink this time please ;))

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

steal shit you puss. you aint gotta actually buy it haha

6. d_g

d_g Elite Member

If you wanna buy your shit then I recommend OTR hard 2 buff marker. The ink that comes in it is kinda bad so you might wanna buy some better ink while you're at it. Definatley use the ink that comes in it though, it's not too bad but buffs pretty easy.

7. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

d_g ur soo right man, i bought one a few weeks ago, and when i came back to my tag, i could just wipe the ink from the surface.

just a quick question, how big should i make my pieces in my bbook, cause right now a fine sharpie is kinda large. Mine r about the lenght of mechanical pencil and 4 thick

8. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

i dont have a store that seels any of that shit near me, i needa get it off da internet.

9. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

aww that sucks mabye you can make your own ink etc theres a thread about that i think.

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

If you wanna buy your shit then I recommend OTR hard 2 buff marker. The ink that comes in it is kinda bad so you might wanna buy some better ink while you're at it. Definatley use the ink that comes in it though, it's not too bad but buffs pretty easy. [/b][/quote]
    i completely disagree. homemade mops are the only good markers to use. i got an otr a while back...the shit sucks horribly. barely any ink flow, horrible opaqueness, and almost impossible to get drips(i'm not a big fan of drips anyways tho). moral of the story is name brands are for faggets.

although...i was looking at one marker here on bs...can anyone tell me how that gold, squeezy, bottle mop works. looks pretty bomb.

11. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Brand name markers are for faggets?

Which OTR did you get?

The ink flow on mine is fine for a dripless tag, only need to pump it every few tags. Opaqueness is fine (the ink overall is pretty overated but it's worth using ). I can get a drippy tag with my H2B, although it doesn't drip like mop or a squeezer but if I wanted those drips I'd use one of those. The nibs on them are fine, reasonably stiff without being too stiff.

Mops made from shoepolish come out fine but markers made with chalkboard erasers never really seem to last that long and nibs always seem to be streaky, well for me anyways. Sometimes you can't beat stuff that's premade.

I can't see any difference between buying an OTR and buying that squeezer marker, it's just an empty window marker or binger dabber.

If you're not into paying for shit there's a few companys around that use the same marker as OTR use but it's filled with either liquid chalk, glue or paint.

12. "RiteZ"

"RiteZ" Member

ay my current tag name is Kais, I was wondering if I should change it becuz in style wars theres the guy with one arm and his name is Case. It sounds the same but spelled differently.

What yall tihnk should i switch my name up?

13. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I write K/Caset and another guy on here wrote Caser. As far as I know neither of us have ever been pulled up, and our names are closer to Case's than yours. You should be sweet.

14. "RiteZ"

"RiteZ" Member

aight thanks.

OH i got another question.

Ok so I'm planning on racking some spraypaint and markers up at wal-mart but I don't know if I should cuz u know it's Wal-Mart, they got mad cameras and shit. so how should I got about this without getting caught?

15. NeuMeca

NeuMeca New Member

get a job and pay for cans and markers from bombingscience.com

16. "RiteZ"

"RiteZ" Member

17. NeuMeca

NeuMeca New Member

wear baggy pants, get magnets to stick on the cans to stop the peas from making noise, tuck in bottom of pants inside shoe. throw shit down pants, then walk out with a friend and have him buy something.

18. "RiteZ"

"RiteZ" Member

they don't got cameras around the spraypaint area?

19. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I'm not from your area, or country, so I dunno what Wal-Mart is like but they'd probably have a cameras all over the spray paint aisle.

Spot that shit out first.

20. Walters

Walters Senior Member

what is a burner?
    :unsure: