Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Ratikoner

Ratikoner Senior Member

im hungry...i want subway :unsure:

...how is everyone ^_^

2. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

tame, thats a classic lie.

whats up ratik.
    niccsacc, no preview for us? :)

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

nah i kinda just threw it together dont wanna give out my idea either.

4. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

nice one...

5. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

6. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

wat it dew ppls

7. N-ER-G

N-ER-G Member

Hey guys , I just started and I am working on my blackbook stuff , but i dont know if I should write n-er-g (energy) or just NERG , cuz i dont know if these( - ) would look good in a tag, what do you guys think , also is their any advise on working on throwie sketches , like how to make your own throwie style so it doesnt look like im biteing anyone ?

8. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

that's a dumb question...you're basically asking "how do I not bite?" Just don't copy anything directly, there will always be styles that are similar to yours.

Oh yeah, "Energy" is mad corny, write Nerg, pronounced like it's spelled.

9. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

No dude, just write ENERGY not changed at all...then instead of quotes use lighting bolts, fuck halos...use like electrons circling around your name...fuckin sick!

10. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

a g is just an upsidedown d. it says nerd.

new rule = g is the ne upside down d. i thopught that was explained in the french topic in general.

11. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I'm guessing this is sarcasm? Hard to tell over the internet.

12. Hyphy

Hyphy Senior Member

shizz! im havin a name block...should i do phaze or regal?

13. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

regal if you have to choose out of those two in my opinion.
    theres way to many phaze's but make sure it means something to you or you know there should be a reason why you pick your name

14. N-ER-G

N-ER-G Member

I think im gonna go with NERG , becuase energy seems way to popullar , ya digg ? but i wasnt asking how not to bite , i just think my throw would probably be biteing becuase it would be simple ass bubble letters since i just started , but im going to make a throwie sketch and try and post it on here tommarow and you guys can make fun of me lol jk

15. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

remember to switch that G with a D. shits raw

16. N-ER-G

N-ER-G Member

Lol , Im Changing it to Nerge , Becuase i looked up nerg to see if it was a word and then I found Nerge which is a military tactic and i think thats pretty sweet, Input ?

17. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yo im mad rolled up and shit right now but i just thought of a great idea . . if i bought a tshirt screen press for like 400 beans would you all be intewrested in buying tshirts (on the cheap 5-10 bucks as low as i could get cut it), i could do designs but the cool thing is you could send me your sketches you want done (i could clean it up/style it up alil if you want or leave it as you send it) and i could sned you 5-10 tshirts of your design on teh cheap . . holla, i just got some extra unexpected cash and always wanted a screen press . .

18. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i ve been thinking of masking and selling shirts my guy works the silkscreening at some printing spot. i got a carbon marker there too its tha shit

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Something to consider yo.... Making the screens are a mutherfocker if you're trying to paint the designs in yourself. If you have the capabilities to get them burned pro quality, then you're on point, but I'd make sure I knew exactly what I was getting into. I tried making a screen at home thinking it would be hella easy and I was like.....oh........fuck.... I can burn screens at work now tho. They also have some other methods like Photo EZ ( I'll find a link if you want it) that make good screens alot easier. but a little bit costly.

20. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I wrote Nerg for like a week when I first started on BS.

You might get sick of writing a word like 'nerge' with two 'e's in it though, maybe through another letter on the end instead.