Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

not similar enough. someone on here writes baser, and another guy writes base. if there was a z id be fuckin with em non stop..

2. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

well idk if dis has been answered or not back a thousand pgs or so but, where can i get belton at aside from online i mean like a hardware store like lowes or home depot cuz walmart sure as hell dont stock it, nd rusto nd krylons iight but ive been usin shitty colorplace ie walmart paint nd its so watery its even a waste of .98 cents but yea belton, is like second to montana nd i sure as hell cant get none so belton prolly my best bet if i cant cant krylon, ne tips or advice where to get it will b appreciated

3. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Assuming you're in the US the only places that will stock it are 'graffiti' shops.

I believe that if you live in Europe that MTN/Motana/Molotow is extremely easy to come by.

4. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

thanx dg, yea im all american, fuck well krylon aint that bad

5. d_g

d_g Elite Member

http://bombingscience.com/graffiti-shop.htm

You could always get a bulk order from the above site or a r t p r i m o - google it.

An order of a few cans and the postage shouldn't work out too bad. If you don't have a credit card you could always get one of those Visa gift cards and I think BS and AP take money orders.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole because I haven't seen any of your work but if you're asking that question it's likely that you shouldn't be wasting your money on paint at the moment, the time spent earning money for paint, buying paint and actually painting should probably be spent sketching. And if you wanna practice can control find a chill spot out of site or set something up in your backyard and practice with el cheapo cans.

That's your decision to make though...

6. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

funniest thing i found out to day tha one of my mates got his
    14 year old ex pregnant funny shit, things going to look like an ape
    fukin pissa

7. reka one

reka one Senior Member

k well about a week ago i was walkin down the street with my friend comin back from my house and goin to his house, i had markers and stickers in my pocket and a backpack on with 2 cans of paint, so were walkin down a busy road and see a cop sittin next to a sign me n him tagged earlier, ( we already bombied the entire town, and my town is very small with mostly old people or little shits runnin around, so te cops were pissed, and checking everyone in town) so of course the cops pulls up to us and says give me the book bag and he opens it and goes through and finds the paint, normally i wouldn't have givin up the bag but i was drunk from earlier and didnt want to start anything but he took us to our houses and my stickers fell out of my pocket so right away he knew i was the one who wrecked the town and foundmy markers too, and confscated my skateboard. so now i have to go to court.

but anyway im grounded and i wanna tag really bad but all i can do is sketch, and even when im done being grounded i probably still wont be able to tag bc none of my friends tag bc their scared of being caught or are "too cool" so i wont have rides anywhere or ppl to tag with, and i dont know any other local writers

yeah thats it

8. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

you're dumb...

if you live in a small town don't bomb the whole thing, which I'm sure you didn't...

9. reka one

reka one Senior Member

yeah, im sure i did

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

you're still dumb...and your town must be ugly as hell if you bombed the "whole" thing with this shit.

View attachment 268242

11. SUM

SUM Member

wondering what anyone thought about me writing STAK. no one in my area writes it, and I was thinkin i could shorten it with AK... even though I know there are a few people that might have that... what you think?

12. Prince.Gov

Prince.Gov Senior Member

Sum: find out whom rights that, Find out if they are good, and if they spell it the same. If they are good and do spell it the same, then perhaps find a new name.

but thats just my opinion

13. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

i was thinkin about shortening my throwie cuz my name is kinda long for this town, im well known and there is always ppl around, so i was thinkin from MORNE to MRN, wat u guys think?

14. SUM

SUM Member

i understand. no one in my area writes that, that is for sure... but i'm more worried about other writers on here flaming me when I post a flic of something with that name.

15. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

Kinda sounds like a crew name man but idk don't see why not.

*Niccsacc if you read this, empty ya PM inbox :ph34r:

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I second that. It's unfortunate you have no clue what real graff is about. You give us a bad name with no history, no ethics, and no skill. I try not to give toys a hard time, cuzz we all start somewhere, but the difference between you and the others that actually deserve some credit, is they take the time to learn, and do it in the proper context, via blackbooks and low key spots... You just pissed off a town full of old people who will likely never change there minds about the effort and determination it takes to be a real writer, cuzz all they see everywhere they look is crap like this. If you love graff, leave it alone. Find a new hobby like stitching quilts or backgammon...

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

What ya guys think of my sig...huh?
    only the hardcore fans know what it is!

18. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

ban him ban him

19. reka one

reka one Senior Member

1. i all i did was tag, i didnt use paint im not that big of a hardass
    2. i didnt tag to piss off anyone
    3. yeah i know it was stupid to try to bomb a town already but now i've learned from my mistakes so im not just gonna try to tag everything i see and look like shit, im gonna practice from scratch, learn some actual style and see where it takes me

so chill

20. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

good. cuz someone in ma village. tagged it up with this hardcore toy shit. and i mean hardcore toy. taging the Road. signs, bus stops, shops. very thing and it looks shit.
    now my village have sed anyone get him on video will get up £1000. and we all kno who he is.