Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

R.i.p Zewl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8-BallChamp, Sep 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. crazee

crazee Senior Member

this is real fucked rest in peace man we should all go show our respects and spray some stuff for him

i no how yall who new him must fell its real hard to comprahend one of my frends killed themselves its fucking weird

peace man ima be smoking some for u tonight

2. mcgruf

mcgruf New Member

Yo Zewl, man i chilled with you like 3-4 times, you were cool as hell and down to earth. I know what pain can drive a person to do drastic things. No bad feelings, all good karma, and the last thing you should expect is your name to be forgoten. I know they got the internet up where your at, they got that high tek wireless ish. And i'm sure clouds are damn hot spots to hit. As a past member of your crew and a active member of the GSM family that you will always be part of. May your physical body rest in peace and your soul live on.

Get the truth from Pac and Biggie, get tips from Dondi. And sip a fortie with Eazy.

Lika will be pouring out around the city for you man.

Rest In Peace dog.

3. Serph.Oh

Serph.Oh Member

To all who knew him, I'm very sorry for your loss. I rarely got to talk to him but when I did he was the chillest person I've ever met. We've lost an incredible artist/friend. Much love to his fam and friends. R.I.P. Zewl.

Picture69033.jpg
    Picture69027.jpg
    Picture69019.jpg
    Picture69001.jpg
    Picture69037.jpg
    IM004493.jpg
    IM004483.jpg
    1IM003809.jpg

PEACE ZEWL!

4. pen_thief

pen_thief Senior Member

5. muser

muser Member

Fuck man when i first heard this shit i didnt think it was true.
    Lookin through here at all those flix brings back some memories. Wish i could have been there to help him. He shouldnt have gone out this way.
    Justin was truly a great guy with a good heart.
    R.I.P

6. ekosone

ekosone Member

fuck Im just sitting here still in shock about this whole thing. I cant stop thinking about it. Justin was a really big inspiration to me and it probably shows in some of the stuff i do. I hope everyone takes the time to look at all the flicks on this thread and appreciate how talented he was..

7. FUCK_BUSH

FUCK_BUSH Senior Member

everyone control is own destiny..and then was your choice.

rest in peace,zewl.

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

(to eko)

yea dude but im sure he wouldnt want u all down he would probably want you to remember the good times its hard shit i been thought time and time and time and time and time again just gotta always remember the best times and hold on to them im sure he wouldnt wanna see all of you down like this yall should start plannin a in memory of production to try to get your mind off it a lil

9. Fusion

Fusion Senior Member

Man this sucks. I remember that guy back in the day reppin it in the old forums when BS was new. Everyone else was clowning around he was posting some nice stuff. Sad sad news man. Though I never knew him it's still a sad day.

:( :( RIP ZEWL :( :(

~Fusion~

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ya for real gesus..
    i made previous commentz that i take back, i dident know this was real. my deepest apologies go out to thoes who were affected by my comments.
    As gesus stated, we shouldent be all down, all of you who personally knew him, and even the ones who dident, should think of a production in his memory...
    Rip justin.

11. male model

male model Senior Member

this, mixed with girl troubles, mixed with family shit, has brought tears to my eyes. rest in power homie. .......

12. ekosone

ekosone Member

Nicer, painted version of this will be done soon
    RIP.jpg

13. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

dude don't say that shit, it's disrespectful.........once again

Rest In Power Justin :(

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

hope so..i already got alot of smack talkin said 2 me for my comments
    hopefully itz all a joke

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

MUCH RESPECT TO ZEWLR
    A DOPE WRITER
    AND A GOOD GUY

RIP JUSTIN!

16. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

17. ....LAST2FALL....

....LAST2FALL.... Senior Member

If someone can confirm that Zweler is really dead I'll believe it. If I find out that's true then I swear to God, I'll never come back to this site again.. A thread saying his dead isn't convincing, granted there was already one before..

18. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Unfortunately, so far all the evidence points to this being legit. I was very sceptical at first also but....

Suicide sucks, you leave behind many people scratching their heads with an eternal grief, wondering 'Why? What did I miss? What could I have done?' It truely isn't the proper answer to whatever is troubling you. You'll get through it. Talk to somebody, get some help, it doesn't have to be professional help, although that'd be best. There are people trained to deal with these types of situations. There are phone hotlines for these types of situations.
    Suicide is a weak solution.

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its a permeant answer to a temporary solution its pointless but the person isn't thinking of others at the time its only themselves its a selfish act but people dont share what really bothering them and when u dont talk about a lot it snowballs and it get so overwhelming so quick that people think the only way to make it stop is to kill themselves but like i learned my first time in rehab you can only go down so far then everything has to get better but if any of his friends seriously need to talk to someone feel free to PM me i was a councilor at a suicide helpline for close to 4 years and have had 7 of some of my closet friend do it so i know how u feel

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmmmm you every think just maybe thats why i started?